PvE story?

ArcvArcv
Hyper Universe Rep: 785
Posts: 70
Member
in Suggestions and Feedback
I think the game is nice and really gets the nice spacey theme, it reminds me quite a lot like Super Smash Bros. I think that there should be a story mode, because it'd make a nice change of pace. I really like these kind of 2D side scroller MMOS, and I think with this game, the devs would be able to craft a nice story mode PvE into the game, I would really like that. Don't waste the opportunity ,this game definitely is unique. Implementing a story would be awesome, and potentially attract more players. Kind of like New Super Mario Bros style??

Comments

  • DriftlockDriftlock
    Hyper Universe Rep: 275
    Posts: 26
    Member
    Under the account tab, there's a statistic that tracks story trophies, so I imagine some sort of PvE is fully planned. Won't expect much since the game seems more about the MOBA angle, but I'd welcome the experience as well.
  • CtrlAltEliteCtrlAltElite
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 225
    Member
    edited May 6, 2017
    Driftlock wrote: »
    Under the account tab, there's a statistic that tracks story trophies, so I imagine some sort of PvE is fully planned. Won't expect much since the game seems more about the MOBA angle, but I'd welcome the experience as well.

    Good example: MOBA with pve + story - MXM(Master X Master).
    Noname_MissingNo
  • PlayBoyManPlayBoyMan
    Hyper Universe Rep: 125
    Posts: 4
    Member
    Arcv wrote: »
    I think the game is nice and really gets the nice spacey theme, it reminds me quite a lot like Super Smash Bros. I think that there should be a story mode, because it'd make a nice change of pace. I really like these kind of 2D side scroller MMOS, and I think with this game, the devs would be able to craft a nice story mode PvE into the game, I would really like that. Don't waste the opportunity ,this game definitely is unique. Implementing a story would be awesome, and potentially attract more players. Kind of like New Super Mario Bros style??

    I agree. It would be great to learn the backstory to all of the characters.
  • CtrlAltEliteCtrlAltElite
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 225
    Member
    edited May 16, 2017
    PlayBoyMan wrote: »
    Arcv wrote: »
    I think the game is nice and really gets the nice spacey theme, it reminds me quite a lot like Super Smash Bros. I think that there should be a story mode, because it'd make a nice change of pace. I really like these kind of 2D side scroller MMOS, and I think with this game, the devs would be able to craft a nice story mode PvE into the game, I would really like that. Don't waste the opportunity ,this game definitely is unique. Implementing a story would be awesome, and potentially attract more players. Kind of like New Super Mario Bros style??

    I agree. It would be great to learn the backstory to all of the characters.

    There is story in KR HU, don't worry.
    Noname_MissingNo
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,300
    Posts: 166
    Member
    While there is no PvE mode planned at this time, we will be implementing backstories for each Hyper into the game. :)
  • CtrlAltEliteCtrlAltElite
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 225
    Member
    While there is no PvE mode planned at this time, we will be implementing backstories for each Hyper into the game. :)

    Yes, backstories like in the KR version. Keep up the good work. I wish you good luck.