What Role you gonna play as?

Comments

• CottoneyesCottoneyes
    Hyper Universe Rep: 220
    BakaSenpai wrote: »
    Cottoneyes wrote: »
    I try to be as verstile as possible so I just normally fill roles, though I'm more inclined to play supports and tanks.

I'd rather be around and be someone who controls the flow of everything while my team does that murdering part.

Who is your favourite tank, support?

Gelimer has been my favorite tank so far. Only problem with him is his short range, but it's not too bad once you get in since he has such short CD on his CC. When the next test come around I'll have to give Athena and the Old man more of a chance.

For supports I'd end up playing the one blue girl with the portals. I haven't seen her once in game, but I value utility and debuffs over heals for my supports. Once the flying eyeball comes out I'm sure I'm going to enjoy him.
  • CtrlAltEliteCtrlAltElite
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,555
    edited May 15, 2017
    BakaSenpai wrote: »
    I try to be as verstile as possible so I just normally fill roles, though I'm more inclined to play supports and tanks.

I'd rather be around and be someone who controls the flow of everything while my team does that murdering part.

Who is your favourite tank, support?

Gelimer has been my favorite tank so far. Only problem with him is his short range, but it's not too bad once you get in since he has such short CD on his CC. When the next test come around I'll have to give Athena and the Old man more of a chance.

For supports I'd end up playing the one blue girl with the portals. I haven't seen her once in game, but I value utility and debuffs over heals for my supports. Once the flying eyeball comes out I'm sure I'm going to enjoy him.

Good choice! You can check his and other hypers skills here http://hu.nexon.com/Info/HyperInfo !
    Noname_MissingNo
  • RYU97RYU97
    Hyper Universe Rep: 150
    I prefer to test all heroes. to find out which one hero is suit with my skill.