Controller support?

CaduplaysCaduplays
Hyper Universe Rep: 115
in Suggestions and Feedback
As the title says. A 2d action game needs to have some sort of controller support. I've played mobas for a long time but the controlls here are a bit too much to handle with a keyboard.

As of now I can assign some of the controlls to my controller however the joysticks or the directional buttons doesn t seem to work

Ofelia

Comments

• NaoNao
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,310
    Caduplays wrote: »
    As the title says. A 2d action game needs to have some sort of controller support. I've played mobas for a long time but the controlls here are a bit too much to handle with a keyboard.

As of now I can assign some of the controlls to my controller however the joysticks or the directional buttons doesn t seem to work

try this guide http://forums.hyperuniverse.nexon.net/discussion/88/controller-support-unofficial-how-to/p1
    Caduplays
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Hyper Universe Rep: 450
    Id like to see a official release for controller support also. The key bind unofficial works though.
    Caduplays
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,300
    We are currently looking into native controller support for Hyper Universe, we'll let you guys know when we have any updates. :)
    OfeliaCaduplaysMarkcusD
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Hyper Universe Rep: 450
    zomg <Basic controller support for Xbox and Logitech controllers have been added including hotkey rebinding in settings, and more supported controllers are on their way> squeals
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,300
    Ofelia wrote: »
    zomg <Basic controller support for Xbox and Logitech controllers have been added including hotkey rebinding in settings, and more supported controllers are on their way> squeals

This was a huge request during alpha, and we are excited to see how it plays out!
    Bomberzani
  • BomberzaniBomberzani
    Hyper Universe Rep: 370
    Just bought a Logitech controller for HU, hope it work well :D
  • CtrlAltEliteCtrlAltElite
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,555
    Bomberzani wrote: »
    Just bought a Logitech controller for HU, hope it work well :D

Good luck and have fun. Don't forget to tell us how it will work.
  • VanXzVanXz
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    Hi there, is it possible to use the basic arcade sort of setting for the main lobby? my xbox one wired controller acts like a trackpad. I know it's really good but it's harder to select the section of the lobby you need quickly and alternative ways should be added to jump between the lobby elements quickly :)

i hope this game is going to be a hit!

many thanks <3