Music

CtrlAltEliteCtrlAltElite
Hyper Universe Rep: 1,555
edited May 27, 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Hello. Tell us more about your favorite music genre or genres. You can also add your favorite music video(s).
Favorite music videos for me are down below. Enjoy.

GabeSkywalker

Comments

• SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,440
    Hmm I tend to honestly listen to almost everything from Beethoven to Dubstep. It's hard to say what my favorite genre is because I have selective taste when it comes to beats and vocals. As for videos hmmm...only a few come to mind.

Last two are trailers but the songs used in them have been in my playlist ever since.

GabeSkywalker
  • CtrlAltEliteCtrlAltElite
    ReiuYuki wrote: »
    Hmm I tend to honestly listen to almost everything from Beethoven to Dubstep. It's hard to say what my favorite genre is because I have selective taste when it comes to beats and vocals. As for videos hmmm...only a few come to mind.

Last two are trailers but the songs used in them have been in my playlist ever since.

The first video is interesting. And the Rocket League ones have good music. Good choice, Reiu.
  • SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    Thanks @CtrlAltElite, same to you. Playing osu back in the day actually got me into K-pop.
  • LuxorrisLuxorris
    Hyper Universe Rep: 120
    edited May 26, 2017
    I'm also Kpop fan! I'm fan since 2010-ish and right now there's no song in other langue than Korean or Chinese on my phone.
    My favourite song form my favourite group SISTAR (R.I.P)
    GabeSkywalker
    edited May 26, 2017
    Luxorris wrote: »
    I'm also Kpop fan! I'm fan since 2010-ish and right now there's no song in other langue than Korean or Chinese on my phone.
    My favourite song form my favourite group SISTAR (R.I.P)

Good one.
  • GabeSkywalkerGabeSkywalker
    Hyper Universe Rep: 750
    edited May 28, 2017
    Like ReiuYuki i listen to many different genres, from classical (Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Paganini, Tchaikovsky, etc), to newer genres like trance ("Army" Van Buuren ftw).
    Although i've always been a little bit more on the metal side (Early Metallica, Dream Teather, Cradle of Filth, Mago de Oz if talking about my native language [still i'm not really into music in spanish haha]).
    Also i listen to a lot of Japanese music (mainly from series/dramas/few_anime i like).

With my RL friends, we usually play Age of Empires (already convincing one of them to play Hyper Universe when it's released haha) and i start listening to something like this:

or this

Usually go with this during mid-game:

And late-game or when we are at war, i pop my entire Kamen Rider playlist (a lil taste of what gets me into "top gear"/"Maximum level" mode haha, specially after the metal start):
    SyR_SnOw
    Like ReiuYuki i listen to many different genres, from classical (Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Paganini, Tchaikovsky, etc), to newer genres like trance ("Army" Van Buuren ftw).
    Although i've always been a little bit more on the metal side (Early Metallica, Dream Teather, Cradle of Filth, Mago de Oz if talking about my native language [still i'm not really into music in spanish haha]).
    Also i listen to a lot of Japanese music (mainly from series/dramas/few_anime i like).

With my RL friends, we usually play Age of Empires (already convincing one of them to play Hyper Universe when it's released haha) and i start listening to something like this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5hDs6mCVAKs or this https://youtube.com/watch?v=blNQZc84Q5c

Usually go with this during mid-game: https://youtube.com/watch?v=-qYqi-EMErU

And late-game or when we are at war, i pop my entire Kamen Rider playlist (a lil taste of what gets me into "top gear"/"Maximum level" mode haha, specially after the metal start): https://youtube.com/watch?v=PYkxN4_-JuU

Instead of pressing the chain(link), you can just link it directly and, instead of the link, there will be youtube video.
    GabeSkywalker
  • GabeSkywalkerGabeSkywalker
    Hyper Universe Rep: 750
    @CtrlAltElite

Nice! looks better when sharing videos :)
    edited May 30, 2017
    @CtrlAltElite

Nice! looks better when sharing videos :)

I agree. Good choice, by the way.
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Hyper Universe Rep: 450
    edited May 30, 2017
    Music fluxes with my mood, but tends to be House, Trap remix, Trance female and 90's Techno

Right now I'm into Witch House <DJ CΔDΛVER>

If I'm in a mellow mood <Gvcci Hvcci>
  • SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    I Was flipping out when I saw this beautiful game trailer using the music in the first video of my post!

• ArbitraryArbitrary
    Hyper Universe Rep: 390
    everybody disco