Streamers

WatchGintamaWatchGintama
Hyper Universe Rep: 560
in General Chat
Who will be streaming HU after the NDA has been lifted? Maybe we can start a twitch team or community hub
RazielWarmonicGabeSkywalkerOgienChomik

Comments

• GabeSkywalkerGabeSkywalker
    Hyper Universe Rep: 765
    I have been thinking to do so, hope i can become good enough to make interesting videos and not just videos of me getting killed after reviving :D
  • CtrlAltEliteCtrlAltElite
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,555
    edited June 5, 2017
    I have been thinking to do so, hope i can become good enough to make interesting videos and not just videos of me getting killed after reviving :D

If we will be on the same team, i will make sure for you to die less.
    GabeSkywalker

If we will be on the same team, i will make sure for you to die less.

Nice! I'm looking forward to team up with you while streaming :) at least will make me look like I'm good at the game :D
    (well also while not streaming, just looking forward for the fun)
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Hyper Universe Rep: 450
    edited June 6, 2017
    Using my ancient ninja skill of Inton-jutsu i'll run around and escape combat.

AAR : Ofelia ran around the battlefield not knowing what she was doing, and died a lot.

Can i join that winning team also ( :winkyface: )
    GabeSkywalker
    Ofelia wrote: »
    Using my ancient ninja skill of Inton-jutsu i'll run around and escape combat.

AAR : Ofelia ran around the battlefield not knowing what she was doing, and died a lot.

Can i join that winning team also ( :winkyface: )

Would be nice if the team becomes that :p , but sounds more like a fun team (because i'll be feeding all the time haha)
  • ShángSháng
    Hyper Universe Rep: 725
    Forum Moderator
    I don't know what Cain does.

Signs all of Cain's Contracts.
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,300
    Sháng wrote: »
    I don't know what Cain does.

Signs all of Cain's Contracts.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • SenichiroSenichiro
    Hyper Universe Rep: 220
    i would stream it @ twitch.tv/senichirolp but im not that good at speaking english << just german
  • YennyYenny
    Hyper Universe Rep: 620
    I will!
  • OgienChomikOgienChomik
    Hyper Universe Rep: 250
    edited June 18, 2017
    definitely will be streaming over at https://twitch.tv/ogienchomik https://mixer.com/ogienchomik or even https://gaming.youtube.com/ogienchomik
    I had no idea that the beta was going to be a week long until just now so I'll be covering the living stuffing out of this game XD
    Well, since Beta won't have NDA, we have to get ready to stream.... i need to find some tutorials on how to setup for that
    also the question is, Twitch or YouTube (i basically know nothing about twich LOL)
  • Manner707Manner707
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    I will be streaming this game. When is it available to stream?
    Twitch.tv/Manner707
  • TheChaosLegendTheChaosLegend
    Hyper Universe Rep: 470
    Well, since Beta won't have NDA, we have to get ready to stream.... i need to find some tutorials on how to setup for that
    also the question is, Twitch or YouTube (i basically know nothing about twich LOL)

If you know nothing about twitch then you should probably try youtube streaming.. I've been on twitch since well before you could even stream on youtube. Also I have zero knowledge about yt streaming or how popular it is.. but if you want to stream on twitch I can try and help you :)

GabeSkywalker

If you know nothing about twitch then you should probably try youtube streaming.. I've been on twitch since well before you could even stream on youtube. Also I have zero knowledge about yt streaming or how popular it is.. but if you want to stream on twitch I can try and help you :)

That would be Awesome! i could try both and see which one i like more
  • CtrlAltEliteCtrlAltElite
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,555

That would be Awesome! i could try both and see which one i like more

Good luck with that.