3 GB RAM

FarShipFarShip
Hyper Universe Rep: 205
in Help
HEllo! I cant understand how this game requires min 3 GB. The game looks like something light! I played a lot of games with realy requirements! But this! why so?
There are some solutions? (besides buying a new comp or ram card. im a student i dont have money)!

Comments

• OfeliaOfelia
    Hyper Universe Rep: 450
    Right now industry standard is 4 gigs of ram .
    Most laptops and desktops sold have after 2010 have the standard of 4 gigs of ram.

If i recall by 2020 industry standard called for the "min of 16 gigs of ram"
    to be include of all computers.
  • FarShipFarShip
    Ofelia wrote: »
    Right now industry standard is 4 gigs of ram .
    Most laptops and desktops sold have after 2010 have the standard of 4 gigs of ram.

If i recall by 2020 industry standard called for the "min of 16 gigs of ram"
    to be include of all computers.

Anyway I this game doesnt seem demanding of comp resources!! As i said i had played both BDO and BNS and it had worked, not satisfactorily but i could play!
    and this case with the game realy disappoints me!
  • EuphorEuphor
    Ye I'm having the same issue, I have 2 gigs of ddr2 (ik it's old but hey that's all i can afford currently) and I'd love to try it rn... I'd love to hear from somebody if there'a solution for it.
    Also Farship if you can afford it for yourself, try liquidsky, it's basically a streaming program of a virtual pc with good specs so u can run games you can't. I can't play it myself because of country ad issues and laws but if you're in a country, but if you can get free service for the program or pay for like 5$ for a basic plan u'll be able to play the game.
  • FarShipFarShip
    Euphor wrote: »
    Ye I'm having the same issue, I have 2 gigs of ddr2 (ik it's old but hey that's all i can afford currently) and I'd love to try it rn... I'd love to hear from somebody if there'a solution for it.
    Also Farship if you can afford it for yourself, try liquidsky, it's basically a streaming program of a virtual pc with good specs so u can run games you can't. I can't play it myself because of country ad issues and laws but if you're in a country, but if you can get free service for the program or pay for like 5$ for a basic plan u'll be able to play the game.

I tried liquidsky! They are not free! Maybe they tell you it in their adnerts but no!