Art

Comments

• ArcvArcv
    Hyper Universe Rep: 615
    [For all you artists, don't forget to submit any kind of work for the Summer Vacation Fan Art Contest.]

I been painting for a while but now I like to do digital art but like... I draw all my stuff with a mouse lmao.....
    #toopoorfordrawingpad
  • SushuSushu
    Hyper Universe Rep: 310
    Arcv wrote: »
    [For all you artists, don't forget to submit any kind of work for the Summer Vacation Fan Art Contest.]

I been painting for a while but now I like to do digital art but like... I draw all my stuff with a mouse lmao.....
    #toopoorfordrawingpad

actually i have just the thing for new digital artists, a Huion H420 is super cheap and works great for a tablet
  • Reb00t_MelReb00t_Mel
    Hyper Universe Rep: 155
    I couldnt sleep last night, so I made a small fanart illustration of Celine (always liked archers) with my pencils^^ well, hope it resembles her even abit:D

HU_fanartsketch2.jpg

Sushu
  • ArcvArcv
    Hyper Universe Rep: 615
    Nice drawing Reboot, I like the fur around Celine's neck, the eyes, and the hair! Also the left outline (Celine's right side) of Celine's body is ("oK" finger sign) = fine AF
    Reb00t_Mel
  • Reb00t_MelReb00t_Mel
    Arcv wrote: »
    Nice drawing Reboot, I like the fur around Celine's neck, the eyes, and the hair! Also the left outline (Celine's right side) of Celine's body is ("oK" finger sign) = fine AF

Thank you, glad you like it^^ I may make more from other characters, the designs are so good
  • Reb00t_MelReb00t_Mel
    I colored the drawing since i quite liked it and it was a good practice for the fanart contest:)

HU_fanartsketch_final2.jpg
    RazielWarmonicxKeiro
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,195
    Member, Administrator
    Reb00t_Mel wrote: »
    I colored the drawing since i quite liked it and it was a good practice for the fanart contest:)

That's awesome! :D
  • Reb00t_MelReb00t_Mel
    Reb00t_Mel wrote: »

That's awesome! :D

Thank you very much:))
  • xKeiroxKeiro
    Hyper Universe Rep: 230
    Woah that looks great Reb00t_Mel!