Currency for unlocks to newcomers?

FlemianFlemian
Hyper Universe Rep: 120
edited August 26, 2017 in Game Guides
Hi guys!

I'd like to know more about the game's currency system, what can you earn, how many of them is needed to unlock a character, etc. Since I am new to the game and saw that if I'd buy an early access I'd get 24+4 hypers, which I still have time to do so today (maybe?).

If I am only interested in a few characters though for starters I would like to know who are free to use at the beginning and how much do I need to play (approximately) to unlock a character I fond of for example.

Found no such topic so far, that's why I started this conversation btw.

Thanks in advance!

Flemian

Comments

• NaoNao
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,310
    Flemian wrote: »
    Hi guys!

I'd like to know more about the game's currency system, what can you earn, how many of them is needed to unlock a character, etc. Since I am new to the game and saw that if I'd buy an early access I'd get 24+4 hypers, which I still have time to do so today (maybe?).

If I am only interested in a few characters though for starters I would like to know who are free to use at the beginning and how much do I need to play (approximately) to unlock a character I fond of for example.

Found no such topic so far, that's why I started this conversation btw.

Thanks in advance!

Flemian

if i remember you need certain amount to unlock a hyper , since you get 3 cubes a day and it resets
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    15k gold to unlock a hyper I believe or you can buy them with real money. 5k for a loudout slot. Additional profile emblems start in the low thousand of gold and cap at 20k for the tenth one.

Cubes are used to unlock stuff after you get awarded them. Outside of level up rewards, I haven't seen anyway of acquiring them. I'm assuming you will be able to buy them for gold at some point.
    Flemian
  • FlemianFlemian
    Thanks DuWryght!

And what is a loadout slot again?
  • NaoNao
    Flemian wrote: »
    Thanks DuWryght!

And what is a loadout slot again?

loadout slot is for when your in game you can pick which loadout you wanna use
  • FlemianFlemian
    Ah for the item equipment! Riiight! :) Thanks!
  • NaoNao