PSA Elendis and mini guide

WatchGintamaWatchGintama
Hyper Universe Rep: 560
edited August 31, 2017 in Game Guides
Elendis is a support Hyper who has the option to switch between healing or damage and has utility traps that heal or stun. She is a great support for your team but you need to know how to play with your Elendis teammate for her to be effective.

lmsvGr2.gif
Crouch or press down on the trap to heal. It does not heal you by standing on top of it or ignoring it. Please use them if your HP is low and don't die.
The orange traps are meant to stun enemies.

PaGWEqU.jpg
Free Warps if you use my portal which I put at the base usually. Use it when you respawn to get to places quicker.

I also put these at the very beginning of the match at level 1. Please use it to warp to Jungle faster if you need to.

P1rJ9LO.jpg
The Portal can block turret attacks for 10 hits.

Top lane tricks

bvInioE.png
kiAvuT5.png
When pre-trapping enemies, place your Stun traps a bit before the 2nd ladder. From the enemy's position it will be blocked by the map and point of view.

For the first ladder, place it directly onto the center of the ladder. The pov when the enemy stands by the 2nd ladder looks like this:
zZpjwtg.jpg

AbsoluteKiraSyR_SnOwGlacieredDaraeusGAMArbitrary001ofMany

Comments

• GAMGAM
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    Nice! Hopefully this gets some views. I've played with a ton of players using Elendis and it's understandable to assume you can just stand over her medkits for healing. Had that problem last night with my team. Not a lot of them look at the chat either, so I had to constantly squat continuously and hope they understood I was telling them to heal by crouching on the medkit.

Elendis's portals are so good too since they save you gold to spend on your gear. Really hope this catches on!
  • WatchGintamaWatchGintama
    Hyper Universe Rep: 560
    edited August 31, 2017
    GAM wrote: »
    Nice! Hopefully this gets some views. I've played with a ton of players using Elendis and it's understandable to assume you can just stand over her medkits for healing. Had that problem last night with my team. Not a lot of them look at the chat either, so I had to constantly squat continuously and hope they understood I was telling them to heal by crouching on the medkit.

Elendis's portals are so good too since they save you gold to spend on your gear. Really hope this catches on!
    I've added a few more tips. I don't plan on making a full guide but I hope these tips help everyone that loads in with her.
  • WillJoestarWillJoestar
    Hyper Universe Rep: 180
    My mind blown some kl tricks here I had no Idea about her portal tanking tower fire
  • ArbitraryArbitrary
    Hyper Universe Rep: 390
    does the portal take priority from turret fire?