Closed

Censoreship of the game

Comments

• RetroByteRetroByte
    Hyper Universe Rep: 375
    edited September 13, 2017
    dcgerard wrote: »
    I was going to buy this game, but the reviews on steam are all so negative about the game being censored. There is no way I'm going to buy this game now, if they plan on making more changes. I can't stand censorship.
    The 65% right now are positive, please stop lying, also guys! listen please, stop making accounts and spaming the same things in this forum and in steam´s forums too, you are obsessed with the censorship, you guys who ruins our experience in game and out of the game in the forums go and make something else, you prove to all that your behaviour is toxic, you lost your right of being heard long time ago with all that spam, and all that bullying to nexon and their customes, i have a lot of private messages of hate from people like you who try to ruin the game, you are insane! that have to stop, i hope moderators start to delete all that spam soon, because is no sense, you only need 1 thread to complain about the changes and stop spaming over an over again.
    Is the censorship the big problem that do you have in your life guys right now? if is that so, I really envy you all.
  • ShakrinaShakrina
    Hyper Universe Rep: 670
    RetroByte wrote: »
    I was going to buy this game, but the reviews on steam are all so negative about the game being censored. There is no way I'm going to buy this game now, if they plan on making more changes. I can't stand censorship.
    The 65% right now are positive, please stop lying, also guys! listen please, stop making accounts and spaming the same things in this forum and in steam´s forums too, you are obsessed with the censorship, you guys who ruins our experience in game and out of the game in the forums go and make something else, you prove to all that your behaviour is toxic, you lost your right of being heard long time ago with all that spam, and all that bullying to nexon and their customes, i have a lot of private messages of hate from people like you who try to ruin the game, you are insane! that have to stop, i hope moderators start to delete all that spam soon, because is no sense, you only need 1 thread to complain about the changes and stop spaming over an over again.
    Is the censorship the big problem that do you have in your life guys right now? if is that so, I really envy you all.

Just for info : How someone who DONT play the game can ruin your experience IN GAME ? xD
    And what you said to him is avaible for you. You free to dont check at thread about censorship. xD
    And for finish most of positives comments on steam are disliked. Top evalutions are ALL negatives.

It's Nexon, with bad strategie, who ruin your experience of the game and no one else.
  • RetroByteRetroByte
    Shakrina wrote: »

Just for info : How someone who DONT play the game can ruin your experience IN GAME ? xD
    And what you said to him is avaible for you. You free to dont check at thread about censorship. xD
    And for finish most of positives comments on steam are disliked. Top evalutions are ALL negatives.

It's Nexon, with bad strategie, who ruin your experience of the game and no one else.

There is some of you in game, making speeches about the censorship. Dont be cocky with this "XD" like what i said have no sense, just stop being so unpolite, and stop harrasing people who dont think like you.

edit 1: you are not trolls, trolls are funny, you are just haters.
    edit 2: And looks like you aprove people who send private messages insulting or you just didnt read the whole thing i wrote.
    edit 3: You dont deny the spam, multiaccounting, harrasing people who dont think like you.
  • ShakrinaShakrina

There is some of you in game, making speeches about the censorship. Dont be cocky with this "XD" like what i said have no sense, just stop being so unpolite, and stop harrasing people who dont think like you.

edit 2: And looks like you aprove people who send private messages insulting or you just didnt read the whole thing i wrote.
    edit 3: You dont deny the spam, multiaccounting, harrasing people who dont think like you.

Would like to see where u saw hate from me. ^^
    Have just take what's was wrong from you. Dont saw the use to wrote i agree with on what is obvious.
    Ppl like me can't bore you in game, cause ppl like me, don't play more this game. You can be against censorship without acting like a tard. It's mostly pro-censorship who act like tards ^^v
  • RetroByteRetroByte

Have just take what's was wrong from you. Dont saw the use to wrote i agree with on what is obvious.
    Ppl like me can't bore you in game, cause ppl like me, don't play more this game. You can be against censorship without acting like a tard. It's mostly pro-censorship who act like tards ^^v

You lost all your credibility after that insult.

Edit: @Shakrinette now everything make sense with you lol
  • KingArthurKingArthur
    Hyper Universe Rep: 290

That's kinda funny considering that a good amount of positive reviews on Steam defending the censorship are straight-up calling people that criticize the censorship as "neckbeards" and other things.
  • ShakrinaShakrina

You lost all your credibility after that insult.

If acting is even as be... I can nothing for you. But with this i can guess you are. xD
  • dcgerarddcgerard
    Hyper Universe Rep: 115
    I didn't buy the game, so I can't be harassing you in game. I might still try it when its free to play, but I wont pay a dime for censorship. By the way, 65% positive steam review is not good by any means. the first page alone is all negative with almost all being upset over being sold a game, then having it censored after they had purchased it. If I was them I'd be asking for my money back.
    Venom139
  • DriftlockDriftlock
    Hyper Universe Rep: 275
    Ozma wrote: »
    KingArthur wrote: »
    http://bbs.ruliweb.com/pc/board/300007/read/2137897

If anyone is curious to know what the koreans think all of this, you might want to use Google Translator on the page above.

Spoiler alert: They are not happy.

I know several top players who come to my stream and we speak on the issues of both versions and I can guarantee you it is not a big deal in the community they just want the game to be popular.

Top players generally represent less than 1% of all players. Many successful gaming developers understand this, and don't often make balance changes purely due to professional play, due to how it will effect the rest of the player base. Most gamers who have a professional mindset or investment in to a game will tell you they care more about the mechanics, balance, and success of the professional scene. That's not surprising. The pro scene does help a game out via streams and gameplay and whatnot to get people interested, but it is definitely not where the lion's share of profits come from.

Players wanting refunds over what many call minor censorship to skins? That should be pretty concerning to developers. Censorship leading to players wanting refunds and/or refusing to purchase skins in the future will directly affect their profits. The lifeblood of a game tends to be it's casual players who invest in the things they like, and in MOBAs that tends to be cosmetics.
    ShakrinaQurosPythie
  • ManjubuttManjubutt
    Hyper Universe Rep: 125
    I've been playing since alpha and seeing this is disappointing. I'm female first of all, and the fact that you have to reduce breast size because it makes people uncomfortable is absolutely ridiculous. This game was meant to be as it is, and I guarantee you this will hurt in the long run. The west HATES censorship in gaming. The majority of players here want the game left untouched like the Korean version, but even this issue got so large for some reason the KR version is taking the hit too. Take a game for example, Scarlet blade. Obviously intended for older audiences, yet kids, including me at the time still played the game... (yes, I used to play that crap game). It won't matter if the game wasn't censored, kids are going to play regardless. So having this whole "think about the kids thing" is absolutely stupid. Haven't we all at one point in our lives disregarded any warnings of adult content because, oh you know... no one cares?

I've seen posts recommending at least a middle ground here which is a toggle between censor and non-censor. Which is actually fine. We are given at least a CHOICE to play the game how it was intended and wanted with this choice. Also the player base is at least wanting to compromise with the minority choice. Isn't that a good thing? If you truly want to satisfy both sides this is the way to go. Regardless this offer was still rejected. Not only you are not listening to the majority of the player base, you are unwilling to compromise as well and only listening to one side. Forcing the minority choice on the majority is the problem and is what will ruin the game.

The game hasn't even been released but what confidence does this give the players that their opinions will even matter here? None.

Please do yourselves a favor, listen to the majority or compromise, and all else will be fine.
    QurosPythieVenom139
  • ZerionZerion
    If someone has the version of the game in CBT, please keep it stored or upload it somewhere so the in game models would be preserved.
    If they decided to censor the models later on, then at least we can have the chance of restoring the old version
  • ShakrinaShakrina
    Zerion wrote: »
    If someone has the version of the game in CBT, please keep it stored or upload it somewhere so the in game models would be preserved.
    If they decided to censor the models later on, then at least we can have the chance of restoring the old version

It dont work, Allready tryed. With nexon or steam launcher , files are updated.
  • ShufflinShufflin
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    edited September 14, 2017
    Every $1 I see the word "Censorship" I could be rich by now. lol
    Foxpaws00
  • DeviaPuellaDeviaPuella
    Hyper Universe Rep: 120
    Game's gonna be another DFO before it even releases lol. Pretty sad because I find the game very fun and while im actually playing the dang game I don't have time to be paying attention to those little details. However I don't support censorship/down toning of any kind just because it offends a certain audience so I definitely won't be supporting the dev's/publisher's decision on this and will be taking my money elsewhere in this horribly saturated gaming market. Dang backlog of games is too big and I've spent over a grand on Vindypoop mostly on cosmetics until those stupid gachacrap boxes for special avatars were released.

Besides if any of you are familiar with Nexon's practices with their other great games you'll eventually quit for other reasons anyway. This is like one in a million.
    KingArthurBruteforceFeeder
  • UncensoredorBustUncensoredorBust
    Hyper Universe Rep: 140
    KingArthur wrote: »
    http://bbs.ruliweb.com/pc/board/300007/read/2137897

If anyone is curious to know what the koreans think all of this, you might want to use Google Translator on the page above.

Spoiler alert: They are not happy.

So Nexon and Cwave alienated the homemarket as well it seems

A very good video on the subject
    BruteforceFeederBlackSpider
  • SNSDLionHeartSNSDLionHeart
    Hyper Universe Rep: 120
    Shufflin wrote: »
    Every $1 I see the word "Censorship" I could be rich by now. lol

and just think of all the money they will lose because of it now lol
    UncensoredorBust
This discussion has been closed.