Scheduled Hotfix Maintenance - Aug. 30th

RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
Hyper Universe Rep: 2,300
edited August 29, 2017 in Archives
We will be deploying a hotfix patch for Hyper Universe to address AI matchmaking issues based on feedback. Hyper Universe will not be available to play during the below listed times.

When:
  • Los Angeles (PDT): 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
  • New York (EDT): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
  • London (BST) 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
  • Sydney (AEST): 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM, August 31st

What:
To continue our improvements with the new user experience, the following changes will be applied during maintenance:
  • Lowering the level it takes to get moved into AI Match if you queue for Regular Match from 6 → 5.
  • Increasing the time it takes to switch from Regular Match → AI queue if you are under Level 5.
  • Added a warning message when players below level 5 try to queue up for Regular Match
  • Lowered the new user program buff during AI matches.
For reference, please see our original post, DEV BLOG - LEVEL UP EVENT.

Patch version: 3.0.64371
s8BmQb9.jpg

Comments

• SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,440
    Thanks for posting times!
  • RusuhRusuh
    Hyper Universe Rep: 220
    edited August 30, 2017
    Fantastic, is there a way to sign up for updates when maintenance is scheduled?
  • AngharadAngharad
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    It is right now 15:30 in UK and according to the announcement:

London (BST) 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Yet the maintenance is already activated. I think you made a mistake on the time, which is not nice for us :(
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,300
    Rusuh wrote: »
    Fantastic, is there a way to sign up for updates when maintenance is scheduled?

To be honest, Twitter is the easiest way to keep up to date on things like maintenance. :)
    Angharad wrote: »
    It is right now 15:30 in UK and according to the announcement:

London (BST) 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Yet the maintenance is already activated. I think you made a mistake on the time, which is not nice for us :(

I goofed it, I am sorry! Should've been 3pm to 5pm (15:00-17:00) for BST. I'll triple check it next time we do a maintenance post!
  • FlemianFlemian
    Hyper Universe Rep: 120
    Does this also mean that the Early Access ends? I've heard it will on 30th August, but as far as I can tell that is not the case. Any ETA on that? :)