My overall feedback and suggestions

AFKzorAFKzor
Hyper Universe Rep: 330
edited August 30, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
1. Censorship
You, Nexon folks completely lost your mind here. This censorship is completely and absolutely pointless. Do you really think the current version is less offening? You are wrong. You only make your core audience furious. You only keep losing players because of it.

So remove this censorship, or give in game options the option to play oryginal version.

2. Brawler model MOBA
Definitely something fresh. Very promising mix. But execution of this idea have flaws. The brawler mechanics is too simplified:
  • it is not 2d but 1,5d combat. You should add second dimension to gameplay (I know, that is a huge change),
  • each hit should cause stagger and interruption action as in every descend brawler, combo should cause knockdown. Only extension from typical brawler mechanic should be no i-frames.,
  • ofc to balance it characters should recive alot less damage per hit

Typical brawler mechanic:

3. MOBA

This game seems to be too equalised for MOBA. The point of MOBA is to gain an advantage, plan your strategy, solve problems in the game, or carry the game. But in case in HU:
  • Players can not change your build in game, any reason of it? Ready builds should be help, not locked and prevent adaptation,
  • individual rewards in xp and gold for kill and assist during kill other player, monster, boss and tower are far too low,
  • towers and main base are far too easy to destroy ,
  • early game death penalty is too short, endgame death penalty is too long,
  • Endgame lvl progresion is too fast.

4. Balance

It is mess. Right now:
  • Range DPS are too OP , especially Ignita,
  • tanks should have even better defence and CC. I don't understand why Athena is the most squishy from the tanks - she does not have better impact than other tanks,
  • all melee DPS seems to be useless. Especially Kurenai looks like completly trash tier. All of melee DPS should have better defence and every one from them should have better defence and mobility than range DPS. Also them DPS and/or CC should be buffed,
  • basiciall all tank and assassin should have at least minimum single 2-3 sec stun,
  • base and tower should be buffed, so items with siege bonus could make sense.

Darkside_Hero

Comments

• RyochanRyochan
    Hyper Universe Rep: 365
    edited August 30, 2017
    4.Balance
    Please take the time to learn match-ups...
    Please experiment with customizing items for better stat results...
    Stuns are normalized and way more fair now...
    Kurenai is not trash tier, there's difficulty stars for a reason...
    Some Hypers, just might not fit your playstyle...
    Please take the time to learn match-ups...
  • l3ehidel3ehide
    Hyper Universe Rep: 115
    1. Censorship
    Well if play this games for the "looks" there other games that dose it.
    Most people don't even care or notices till it point out.
    And they try to have for as a big age range they can.
    001ofMany
  • AFKzorAFKzor
    Hyper Universe Rep: 330
    Ryochan wrote: »
    Kurenai is not trash tier, there's difficulty stars for a reason...

Only excuse for it to keep character in trash tier. As we can see somebody here believe in to magical stars in character description.
    Darkside_HeroEarworm
  • Darkside_HeroDarkside_Hero
    Hyper Universe Rep: 120
    l3ehide wrote: »
    1. Censorship
    Well if play this games for the "looks" there other games that dose it.
    Most people don't even care or notices till it point out.
    And they try to have for as a big age range they can.

Then why is drinking spirits to gain health still in the game?
  • 001ofMany001ofMany
    Hyper Universe Rep: 375
    edited September 1, 2017
    Then why is drinking spirits to gain health still in the game?

Because drinking Butterscotch Rum from a bottle is good for you. It numbs the pain and helps you forget your problems. Life only gets harder and kids need to know. Drinking helps.

It's also probably filled with all sorts of vitamins and nutrients that exfoliate the skin, giving even the worst wart a nice glossy glow. :)
  • shishiroshishiro
    Hyper Universe Rep: 100
    i am totally agree witht he timer, when you die you can play something else while you wait, a total turn down, all the hype lowers when you have to wait ages, in my opinion it should never be more than 1 minute, and that exagerating