Censorship Option, and the POWER OF CHOICE

Comments

• HegokenHegoken
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,225

Keep going, with all your personal attacks directed towards people that don't share your opinion you are just showing everyone how much of a bigot you are.

It's pointless to try and reason with people who just wants to get shots in on other players. They don't see the larger picture that will come down the road when they relinquish choice. These people simply think it's about breasts and sexy stuff, but it goes beyond that, especially when it comes to longevity of a game.

Best not to appeal to them or respond to them at all.
  • SirObesitySirObesity
    Hyper Universe Rep: 610
    Quite a bit of people have been posting the Youtube video and articles on other websites. Majority of the comments are against the censorship.
  • HegokenHegoken
    SirObesity wrote: »
    Quite a bit of people have been posting the Youtube video and articles on other websites. Majority of the comments are against the censorship.

I'm not against censorship, I'm against FORCED censorship; one that leaves us no choice. If they were to incorporate the Toggle feature to turn the censoring on or off, that would be the most ideal outcome for everyone.
    Streizar
  • SirObesitySirObesity
    Hyper Universe Rep: 610
    edited September 4, 2017
    I'll agree to that.

I am still against censorship of any kind as it's always used to skew truth and hide facts.
  • HeraklionHeraklion
    Hyper Universe Rep: 290
    edited September 5, 2017
    What i find strange about this whole situation is that no one seems to be supportive of the censorship, its either people being against it, which is the majority and there are some people who don't care whether its censored or not. I have been keeping up with this discussion for a long time and i haven't seen a single person actually advocate for the censorship.

Qondar
  • ShakrinaShakrina
    Hyper Universe Rep: 780
    Heraklion wrote: »
    What i find strange about this whole situation is that no one seems to be supportive of the censorship, its either people being against it, which is the majority and there are some people who don't care whether its censored or not. I have been keeping up with this discussion for a long time and i haven't seen a single person actually advocate for the censorship.

Cause they dont play video games, they rage at start, launch the censore then return fight vs manspreading xD
    Hegoken
  • HegokenHegoken
    Shakrina wrote: »

Cause they dont play video games, they rage at start, launch the censore then return fight vs manspreading xD

You're not too far off the mark. I've seen this happen to comic books as well. They demand a change/censorship of the characters, then they never read the books, or in this case, play the game.
    QurosVenom139
  • KingArthurKingArthur
    Hyper Universe Rep: 390
    edited September 7, 2017
    Hegoken wrote: »
    Shakrina wrote: »

You're not too far off the mark. I've seen this happen to comic books as well. They demand a change/censorship of the characters, then they never read the books, or in this case, play the game.
    Yeah, Marvel has lost a lot of money in these past years doing that.
    But they care much since they have MCU movies as a backup plan and Disney on their back in case something goes terribly wrong.
  • HegokenHegoken
    Money lost is money lost. Hyper Universe would do well to not follow Marvel's example. They don't have a Nexon movie Studios and or Nexon-Disney to back them up. Steps must be done very carefully, particularly in its infancy. Upsetting the core fans/supporters can be a very dangerous move at a business standpoint.
    KingArthur
  • KingArthurKingArthur
    Hyper Universe Rep: 390
    edited September 8, 2017
    Money lost is money lost. Hyper Universe would do well to not follow Marvel's example. They don't have a Nexon movie Studios and or Nexon-Disney to back them up. Steps must be done very carefully, particularly in its infancy. Upsetting the core fans/supporters can be a very dangerous move at a business standpoint.

That's exactly what i was trying to say.
    Nicely put.
    Venom139
  • Venom139Venom139
    Hyper Universe Rep: 15

1) add my money to the money lost if the final product is censored. I refuse to support that no matter how much I want to play this game.

2) I find censoring some cleavage in this game awfully hilarious from the makers of Vindictus, often called one of the sexiest games out there.