Why is there no Korean voiceover?

KenNoKageKenNoKage
Hyper Universe Rep: 100
in General Chat
Why is there no Korean voiceover? English dubbing it's not pretty. The game is very boring. I don't speak English.

Comments

• ShakrinaShakrina
    Hyper Universe Rep: 780
    Cause everybody want korean voices and no one want censoship. So they censor the game and dont give us korean voice ^^v
    AFKzorQurosSereneThunder
  • AFKzorAFKzor
    Hyper Universe Rep: 330
    Because nexon seems to love troll own consumers.
  • TuskaiTuskai
    Hyper Universe Rep: 225
    They don't want us to have Korean voice overs because this isn't the Korean server.

They were very clear they wanted English Voice Acting after the very first Alpha, they just didn't have the resources ready for it.
  • ShakrinaShakrina
    Hyper Universe Rep: 780
    Tuskai wrote: »
    They don't want us to have Korean voice overs because this isn't the Korean server.

They were very clear they wanted English Voice Acting after the very first Alpha, they just didn't have the resources ready for it.

It's exactly what i said, they do what they want and dont care of us. I can understand for censorship if they hope hit a larger public. But for korean voice...
    But nevermind have stop hope something logic from them :D
  • UncensoredorBustUncensoredorBust
    Hyper Universe Rep: 140
    edited September 7, 2017

For the same reason the poor poor children had to be saved from the seemingly smutty original artwork instead of just offering the censorship as an option

Oh and don't forget Social Justice Morons are a myth and don't actually exist