MjnigguzMjnigguz
Hyper Universe Rep: 240
in Game Guides
Hope it helps. :)

Comments

• RetroByteRetroByte
    Hyper Universe Rep: 375
    edited September 9, 2017
    Korean Builds/Combo/etc (most rated for the korean community)

http://hu.nexon.com/Community/Strategy/View/198/1?n4articlecategorysn=4&n1codeorderingtype=3
  • 001ofMany001ofMany
    dude, thanks for taking the time to put these out. keep em coming boss.

RetroByte wrote: »

http://hu.nexon.com/Community/Strategy/View/198/1?n4articlecategorysn=4&n1codeorderingtype=3

rude.
    Mjnigguz
  • MjnigguzMjnigguz
    001ofMany wrote: »

Thanks for even taking a look at them! I'll keep pushing these out the more I learn new hypers. No idea who I'm doing next...thinking about Jennifer tbh.
    001ofMany
  • RetroByteRetroByte

rude.

Adding more builds to this guide is rude? O.o
  • MjnigguzMjnigguz

rude.

He was saying it's rude because it appeared as though the gentleman was trying to snipe my post with another guide. That's all. :)
  • RetroByteRetroByte
    edited September 11, 2017
    Mjnigguz wrote: »

rude.

He was saying it's rude because it appeared as though the gentleman was trying to snipe my post with another guide. That's all. :)

Is not rude, and looks like if someone thinks different as you do its ok call him RUDE, by the way that +1 that you gave him in his post calling me rude is so mature of you, bueno gilones maricomplegines, nevermind there is a lot of unpolite people like you both in every forum is a shame but its kind of normal this days, so i recommend to you not take every comment like a personal attack you need to grow up mentally speaking and stop being so sensitive with other persons opinions, im just saying.
    001ofMany
  • 001ofMany001ofMany
    Is not rude, and looks like if someone thinks different as you do its ok call him RUDE, by the way that +1 that you gave him in his post calling me rude is so mature of you, bueno gilones maricomplegines, nevermind there is a lot of unpolite people like you both in every forum is a shame but its kind of normal this days, so i recommend to you not take every comment like a personal attack you need to grow up mentally speaking and stop being so sensitive with other persons opinions, im just saying.

lolwut?

rude.

also, mmmayyyybbbeee he might have given me a +1 because i thanked him for his efforts? instead of ignoring it completely and posting a link to the KR site. he didn't even use that bit of me calling you rude when he quoted me in his response. me calling you rude was... rude of me. i apologize. it was meant to come off as sounding like an obviously over-dramatic response to you what you did but... yo, the irony tho... we just being humans here.
    Mjnigguz
  • MjnigguzMjnigguz
    Mjnigguz wrote: »

rude.

I try to be extremely polite. I was simply in agreement with him. If you had posted that link and stated something like "This can also help" I wouldn't understand why he called you rude, but it seemed dismissive of my post and insulting.

bueno gilones maricomplegines << i honestly don't know what this means.

If I offended you somehow I'm sorry as that was never my intention. It seems there was a misunderstanding as I thought you were simply trying to snipe my post and that obviously was not the case. So I appoligize