Special Message from our Developers

Comments

• ShakrinaShakrina
    Hyper Universe Rep: 560
    RetroByte wrote: »
    Shakrina wrote: »
    As image : I dont care if Roman Polansky make great movies, it's still a pedophile rapist, and i will not support him.

Yeah.... @Shakrinette is an twitter account, im just saying that i have found a lot of disturbing things in this twitter account, like Islamophobia, a drawing of na-zi girl ,etc... and looks like is your account...

and do you think you are morally superior to others? what an insane world!

Edit 1: and this is not me insulting you (like you did calling us "retards") im just saying what i found in your twitter account, also is not private info because anyone can see your twitter account because you have set it as public.

Dunno where my twitt acc can affect what i say about censorship.
    Dunno where i acted like if i was "superior"
    And if when i said "pro-censorship mostly act like tards", if you take for personnal insult, it mean you totaly agree this fact.

SJWs so funny xD
  • omnigreatnessomnigreatness
    Hyper Universe Rep: 120
    edited September 13, 2017
    how does censorship make you not want to play the game.... i don't get it

Easy : Nexon sold us the the game uncensored. And now censore it with no care of majority.
    As image it's like when you go to restaurant, you bought sushis and they serve you pizza, with yelling : "It's the same taste so stfu and give your money !"

You free to shut and pay. But no way for me. :p

With that analogy your 1 stupid and a pervert. or 2. stupid and didn't want to play the game in the first place. i could understand if you didn't like how they changed the actual game like if it went from a moba to a restricted mmo or some crap. but this is just dumb; all 3000 of you who left are just dumb if this is the reason.. you have no argument except, "you like boobs and to see women in skimp clothes". but now that the boobs have slightly shrunk and the clothes are slightly more covered. you throw a fit. that's beyond sad it's pathetic. And I don't want to hear the bull crap oh if they wont listen to the majority(your not the majority) why would they balance the game... well 1 they don't have to tell you crap; you should be happy they even told you why all versions of the game is being censored... also if your throwing this around and are mad; lol go look at blade and soul Chinese censorship not even close.

Also one more thing I do not care for the whole censorship argument or non censorship argument. just play mobas and honestly your tearing down one of the most unique mobas i have ever played and it saddens me. They would be far more appreciated on console then on pc and the only reason play it on pc; is because its not on console. Because there people just play games.

(The smite and paragon community would love to try this out on ps4 and xbox one.) But in other words please if your going to be a a** to these hard working developers who did not even have to bring this game to the us/eu just leave. Your not the majority your just loud; and eventually you will find another big boobed game you like. but make sure its not a moba because we do not care censored or not.

i only typed this because i saw what you idiots did on steam (and how big this crap is getting is absurd) taking a 90% positive rated early access game to mixed is beyond toxic.. get a life and grow up. "nothing wrong with boobs and high skirts; but there is something wrong when you beat a horse who just put some shoes on. good day

ps you did not have to pay. it will be free to play soon...

Yeah i have suscribe and start play at alpha. Cause am perv and even if i prefer lolis, i enjoy big boobs. Yeah i come at this game, like 80% of us,cause advertising on sexiest moba. And if it make me stupid for you, np, i dont care.
    And what ? What it change about what did Nexon ? Nothing.
    They know from start they will censor it.
    Like i allready said, have said nothing about censor in Tera, cause they warning us Before, and even beta was allready censored. And i still play it. Nexon have just bait us with this. Look at banner on top there, still the uncensored pics, just a joke.

And dunno why you speak about China B&S censor.. While EU/NA is not censored xD

And yes have love the game play of Hyper Universe. But if only gameplay count , why u dont play DotA I , not the DotA 2, on 6.82 map, who is still the most balanced competitive patch ever made on a MOBA game ? Cause GRAPHIC COUNT !

Nexon did me something like that's : "Taste at this ! Its good ? Yeah ! Okay now give it back and eat this !"

Now you free to support the censorship just for the game play, like hope the devs. Like am free to dont do it ,by boycot the game, even if i have love play it.

PS : Got it for free as alpha/beta tester. Restaurant was just an image. Maybe poo taste like chocolate, but wont try it.

I play smite daimond elo ( Paragon elo gold , league non comp, dota non comp,and hu (when's ranked? But Yea

What the hell it have to do with what about we talking ?
    And it's me you call stupid ? xD

Quite sad you can't remember your own post where you asked me why dont I play dota 2 and I named all the mobas I do play so it was relevent because you made it relevent by trying to use dota as fuel against me to supoort graphics??(Idk what point you was trying to make ). Regardless my point still stands your stupid. And forgetful not something you should be proud of.

• ShakrinaShakrina
    Hyper Universe Rep: 560

Easy : Nexon sold us the the game uncensored. And now censore it with no care of majority.
    As image it's like when you go to restaurant, you bought sushis and they serve you pizza, with yelling : "It's the same taste so stfu and give your money !"

With that analogy your 1 stupid and a pervert. or 2. stupid and didn't want to play the game in the first place. i could understand if you didn't like how they changed the actual game like if it went from a moba to a restricted mmo or some crap. but this is just dumb; all 3000 of you who left are just dumb if this is the reason.. you have no argument except, "you like boobs and to see women in skimp clothes". but now that the boobs have slightly shrunk and the clothes are slightly more covered. you throw a fit. that's beyond sad it's pathetic. And I don't want to hear the bull crap oh if they wont listen to the majority(your not the majority) why would they balance the game... well 1 they don't have to tell you crap; you should be happy they even told you why all versions of the game is being censored... also if your throwing this around and are mad; lol go look at blade and soul Chinese censorship not even close.

Also one more thing I do not care for the whole censorship argument or non censorship argument. just play mobas and honestly your tearing down one of the most unique mobas i have ever played and it saddens me. They would be far more appreciated on console then on pc and the only reason play it on pc; is because its not on console. Because there people just play games.

(The smite and paragon community would love to try this out on ps4 and xbox one.) But in other words please if your going to be a a** to these hard working developers who did not even have to bring this game to the us/eu just leave. Your not the majority your just loud; and eventually you will find another big boobed game you like. but make sure its not a moba because we do not care censored or not.

i only typed this because i saw what you idiots did on steam (and how big this crap is getting is absurd) taking a 90% positive rated early access game to mixed is beyond toxic.. get a life and grow up. "nothing wrong with boobs and high skirts; but there is something wrong when you beat a horse who just put some shoes on. good day

Yeah i have suscribe and start play at alpha. Cause am perv and even if i prefer lolis, i enjoy big boobs. Yeah i come at this game, like 80% of us,cause advertising on sexiest moba. And if it make me stupid for you, np, i dont care.
    Like i allready said, have said nothing about censor in Tera, cause they warning us Before, and even beta was allready censored. And i still play it. Nexon have just bait us with this. Look at banner on top there, still the uncensored pics, just a joke.

And yes have love the game play of Hyper Universe. But if only gameplay count , why u dont play DotA I , not the DotA 2, on 6.82 map, who is still the most balanced competitive patch ever made on a MOBA game ? Cause GRAPHIC COUNT !

Nexon did me something like that's : "Taste at this ! Its good ? Yeah ! Okay now give it back and eat this !"

Now you free to support the censorship just for the game play, like hope the devs. Like am free to dont do it ,by boycot the game, even if i have love play it.

PS : Got it for free as alpha/beta tester. Restaurant was just an image. Maybe poo taste like chocolate, but wont try it.

I play smite daimond elo ( Paragon elo gold , league non comp, dota non comp,and hu (when's ranked? But Yea

Quite sad you can't remember your own post where you asked me why dont I play dota 2 and I named all the mobas I do play so it was relevent because yiubmade it relevent by trying to use dota as fuel against me. Regardless my point still stands your stupid. And forgetful not something you should be proud of.

You just an human joke, you take all for offence xD
    Have just take this special map of dota I, just for demonstrate gameplay>graphic is a bullshit in most case. And specialy for HU.
    And you take it for yourself.. but its still me who's stupid xD

Forget me plz. It's not i wont speak more with with you, it's just you understand nothing. So it's useless ^^
  • omnigreatnessomnigreatness
    Hyper Universe Rep: 120

Quite sad you can't remember your own post where you asked me why dont I play dota 2 and I named all the mobas I do play so it was relevent because yiubmade it relevent by trying to use dota as fuel against me. Regardless my point still stands your stupid. And forgetful not something you should be proud of.

You just an human joke, you take all for offence xD
    Have just take this special map of dota I, just for demonstrate gameplay>graphic is a bullshit in most case. And specialy for HU.
    And you take it for yourself.. but its still me who's stupid xD

Forget me plz. It's not i wont speak more with with you, it's just you understand nothing. So it's useless ^^

Please learn to type im tired of reading your poorly written garbage. I have not taken ofense to anything. But you are in uproar about slight cupsize reductions and cover ups.
  • AbsudelVectAbsudelVect
    Hyper Universe Rep: 400
    i will say this... why are you playing the game if your not interested in the gameplay.. as a moba veteran diamond in smite and gold in paragon. i wanted to try this game because the characters looked awesome and the gameplay looked interesting. i could careless for how much jiggle a character has because that's not the reason i play the game. i feel there doing a great job with this game and it has a really bright future with its 2d laneing phase and a huge learning curve coming from a player who is used to more open space. but its getting dimmed because of random people who want some jiggle action. i respect the developers because with out them this would not be possible. and i hope it comes to consoles because it would explode over on the ps4 and xbox one. my only gripe and its more of a impatiens on my part; is i wanted all the hypers in from the start but im willing to wait. other then that good job and keep up the great work.

that's like me assuming you hate sexuality and want the human race to die out because you're pro-censorship.
    that would mean you did not read at all seeing how I said i just play games I dont care about the censorship ans awsomnauts is not a moba its a cluster .

No, it's me assuming your motivation like you did. You assume people who won't play a game aren't interested in the gameplay, and just wanted "jiggle action" and you are pro-censorship since you're writing censorship apologia. Actions speak louder than words you anti-natalist genophobic you. Sorry it took me forever to reply, been busy elsewhere.
  • YennyYenny
    Hyper Universe Rep: 420
  • Watz0Watz0
    Hyper Universe Rep: 180
    so u gonna keep censorship? Then at least add censored tag or something like that so people can see. Not everyone want to give money to censored game it is not fair to not tell ppl that it is censored.