Closed

There is no compromise, thank you all and farewell

Comments

• AbsudelVectAbsudelVect
    Hyper Universe Rep: 400
    I'm glad all the sjw are gone it's about gameplay first I couldn't care less what clothing character where as long as it's kl, now the game can move on as the gameplay is top notch the real fans of this game will carry on pushing it forward.

That being all said it pisses me off that a few whiners felt uncomfortable and lobbied to the Devs to censor . Turns out it was never the devs but rather a few basement dwellers who can't handle a women physique in all its glory now everyone suffers.. .... But hey it was always about the gameplay not the boob size, looking forward to playing this game for a long time to come. And if this game is coming to console you won't find any of the needy censorship clowns there just a bunch of gamers that want gameplay first. FGC will come out a represent trust fighting game players will love this and we all know the real fighters are on console.

Catch you in HYPER UNIVERSE YA'LL

Well you clearly don't know the Fighting game community, people have been complaing about SFV's stupid changes for years now and the changes to Jedah in MvCI (I heard there were changes to morrigan in the game too but never noticed.) Also characterizeing people against censorship as SJWs is backwards as all get out. Also, no, fighting game players would not play this game, they are actually a significant number of people who do not like anime art you can tell because they try to say Street Fighter isn't an "anime game" and that's why it's okay to play it, heck, a lot of them will say guilty gear isn't an anime game so they can feel better about playing it.
  • ChristmasChanChristmasChan
    Hyper Universe Rep: 520
    edited September 9, 2017
    Shufflin wrote: »
    Good that you leaving the GAMEPLAY is what most important at least we still have the original character art and they didn't completely decide to change the overall look. The art is not even that bad just a minor change nothing significant at all.

I'm so sick of you people complaining about censorship they not gonna change so its best to adapt or just quit cause these types of things start flame wars that which happen in discord yesterday cause nothing but chaos which lead to them getting mods and it made community such an awful and unwelcoming place.

I wish we have forums rules whoever makes threads cause of this will be locked its best to move on and just deal with what the game is and the gameplay will get better don't let some very small detail ruin it for you cause this is such a great game and the game plays exactly like the KR version is what most people here for.

ive said this many times before and im going to say it again because people seem to just not get the point. the MAIN issue is not the art itself, the main issue is the PRINCIPLE of giving the majority playerbase that support, rate, and help the game live what they want rather than catering to the minority and toxic keyboard warrior assholes like squiddlydoo who has only been negative towards players that were against censorship both on these official forums and on reddit. its about making your majority playerbase HAPPY, and what will make the playerbase happy right now? to not censor the game.

look, its not rocket science. the hyper universe official forums have mostly been dead WITH the exception of one huge mega thread, and guess what topic that mega thread is about? thats correct, censorship. and about 99% of the people in that thread are either AGAINST censorship or they are neutral. less than a handful of people are actually pro censorship for the game. and its not just the forums, you see it on twitch, reddit, youtube, and the steam comments page is starting to flow in a sea of red as new people are being TURNED AWAY because of the LACK of censorship, and you ignore those people. it makes no sense. the reviews on steam is actually growing to the 50/50 mark and thats not a good thing... new people are refusing to play the game because of censorship, yet not a single person has said "im not going to play the game because its not censored".

the game is still in early access and they refuse to make the majority playerbase happy, so what happens? you lose people that have put 100+ hours into early access alone simply because they are not happy. its that simple. someone goes to a resteraunt that advertised they are selling burgers and fries then you will get a TON of customers that just want the burgers and fries. However after those customers arrive wanting burgers and fries it turns out that was only a one time advertisement scheme and they were only selling burgers and fries for that one day. now the only thing they sell is chicken fingers for now and forever. guess what happens to the potentially 1k+ customers that wanted burgers and fries? yep, they are gone forever aswell. again, not rocket science and shouldnt be a hard concept to understand. boobs were advertised to us, boobs were taken away from us, and now we are packing our bags and leaving so dont be surprised.

but you know the SADDEST part of all of this? the changes are going to actually be forwarded to the Korean version, which has been out for over a year with no one complaining about censorship over there what so ever. they are only getting censorship because of what took place over here. so all this will do is cause more negative feedback. they are shooting themselves in both feet and the hand at this point.

As for everyone saying "its about gameplay" i have one question for you and its a very simple question. If the devs dont keep the majority playerbase happy when it comes to something as SIMPLE as artwork then what makes you think they will listen to your feedback about something as big and COMPLICATED as balance? ill let you think about that. if the game goes the same route as ghost in the shell first assault, PLEASE dont act surprised. we all know how nexon is when it comes to "balance".
    SereneThunder
  • squiddlydoosquiddlydoo
    Hyper Universe Rep: 425
    Kenoma wrote: »
    I'll be uninstalling tomorrow morning. It's a shame because I really did enjoy the game's art and was beginning to take interest in the lore. Sadly, it seems I was correct in my hunch that the censorship had backing from KR management. Take care everyone and if you're planning to stay I hope your concerns are addressed.

Wow, lol. Uninstalling a game over this? Yes, for real, you guys will absolutely NOT be missed.
    Shufflin wrote: »
    Good that you leaving the GAMEPLAY is what most important at least we still have the original character art and they didn't completely decide to change the overall look. The art is not even that bad just a minor change nothing significant at all.

I'm so sick of you people complaining about censorship they not gonna change so its best to adapt or just quit cause these types of things start flame wars that which happen in discord yesterday cause nothing but chaos which lead to them getting mods and it made community such an awful and unwelcoming place.

I wish we have forums rules whoever makes threads cause of this will be locked its best to move on and just deal with what the game is and the gameplay will get better don't let some very small detail ruin it for you cause this is such a great game and the game plays exactly like the KR version is what most people here for.

ive said this many times before and im going to say it again because people seem to just not get the point. the MAIN issue is not the art itself, the main issue is the PRINCIPLE of giving the majority playerbase that support, rate, and help the game live what they want rather than catering to the minority and toxic keyboard warrior assholes like squiddlydoo who has only been negative towards players that were against censorship both on these official forums and on reddit. its about making your majority playerbase HAPPY, and what will make the playerbase happy right now? to not censor the game.

look, its not rocket science. the hyper universe official forums have mostly been dead WITH the exception of one huge mega thread, and guess what topic that mega thread is about? thats correct, censorship. and about 99% of the people in that thread are either AGAINST censorship or they are neutral. less than a handful of people are actually pro censorship for the game. and its not just the forums, you see it on twitch, reddit, youtube, and the steam comments page is starting to flow in a sea of red as new people are being TURNED AWAY because of the LACK of censorship, and you ignore those people. it makes no sense. the reviews on steam is actually growing to the 50/50 mark and thats not a good thing... new people are refusing to play the game because of censorship, yet not a single person has said "im not going to play the game because its not censored".

the game is still in early access and they refuse to make the majority playerbase happy, so what happens? you lose people that have put 100+ hours into early access alone simply because they are not happy. its that simple. someone goes to a resteraunt that advertised they are selling burgers and fries then you will get a TON of customers that just want the burgers and fries. However after those customers arrive wanting burgers and fries it turns out that was only a one time advertisement scheme and they were only selling burgers and fries for that one day. now the only thing they sell is chicken fingers for now and forever. guess what happens to the potentially 1k+ customers that wanted burgers and fries? yep, they are gone forever aswell. again, not rocket science and shouldnt be a hard concept to understand. boobs were advertised to us, boobs were taken away from us, and now we are packing our bags and leaving so dont be surprised.

but you know the SADDEST part of all of this? the changes are going to actually be forwarded to the Korean version, which has been out for over a year with no one complaining about censorship over there what so ever. they are only getting censorship because of what took place over here. so all this will do is cause more negative feedback. they are shooting themselves in both feet and the hand at this point.

As for everyone saying "its about gameplay" i have one question for you and its a very simple question. If the devs dont keep the majority playerbase happy when it comes to something as SIMPLE as artwork then what makes you think they will listen to your feedback about something as big and COMPLICATED as balance? ill let you think about that. if the game goes the same route as ghost in the shell first assault, PLEASE dont act surprised. we all know how nexon is when it comes to "balance".

Just go away already.
  • TheWhiteLordTheWhiteLord
    Hyper Universe Rep: 125
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out~ Can't feel sorry for someone that drops an amazing game as Hyper Universe because of alternated artworks that do not affect the gameplay mechanics in the slightest. Hope the other censorship naggers follow and the community remains with the people that truely enjoy the game as the amazing 2D brawler MOBA experience that it is~
    WillJoestar
  • AbsudelVectAbsudelVect
    Hyper Universe Rep: 400
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out~ Can't feel sorry for someone that drops an amazing game as Hyper Universe because of alternated artworks that do not affect the gameplay mechanics in the slightest. Hope the other censorship naggers follow and the community remains with the people that truely enjoy the game as the amazing 2D brawler MOBA experience that it is~

All 93 of you apparently.
    SereneThunder
  • ShakrinaShakrina
    Hyper Universe Rep: 780
    At last with you @squiddlydoo we found ONE "player" who agree with censorship.
    But evidence you dont care of the game, it's you almost cum each time you read someone left the game. where you should be sad to saw ppl left a game you like.
    You just enjoy to saw ppl angry about censor. I pretty sure you dont play the game. ^^
    SereneThunder
  • WillJoestarWillJoestar
    Hyper Universe Rep: 180
    edited September 10, 2017
    Love game play, hate censorship, you can't play artwork but you can play gameplay, with "squid" on this one good riddance to people who spread the hate, was on a stream this week by playhyper everyone was there to watch the awesome game but one dude was there to talk censorship, real proud everyone on that stream saw the troll for who he was and basically told him to get lost, think his name was "hadetoxic" if you have an issue then just stop playing and be gone, just move on,
    The global version of this game was censored from day one, but knowone knew as they were enjoying it so much, then once news broke all these trolls come out the same trolls that were in the SFV forums in shoryuken and basically got told to. F**k off
    Anyway had an awesome game last night on delta was running elendis
    with an aura heavy build and literally team was so hard to kill we just dove and crushed em took 20mins, the game play was amazing tight and responsive hyper looked dope. THOSE are the moments that make this game great. :)
  • SayaneSayane
    Hyper Universe Rep: 200
    Don't ya'll cry when the game follows the same path as Ghost in the Shell: FA~
    SereneThunder
  • BearilBearil
    Hyper Universe Rep: 185
    Personally i will keep playing but unless things change i wont spend any cash on it, so up for them if they want money or not
  • KingArthurKingArthur
    Hyper Universe Rep: 390
    edited September 10, 2017
    I'm out too.
    Hopefully HU can be reborn in future under a different publisher.

Screw NEXON for ruining so many games.
    reviews on steam has turned from "mostly positive" to "mixed". and negative reviews are still going up. you guys have been warned.
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    The forums in no way represents any majority playerbase. It represents people voicing their opinions.

I'm fine with whatever they do. I just want the game. The people claiming any "against censorship" argument are only loud for boobs and catgirls. They weren't saying anything when Deathnote was whitewashed, or the Dragonball movie, or Gods of Egypt, or Avatar the Last Airblender. It's not even censorship (as that is just a buzz word). If they call it was it was, " a redesign [in the smallest sense]" few to no people would take notice. You use "censorship" and you can blow everything out of proportion...

all of "proportion" size. But on real issues like a people being erased from cinema or invisible or stereotypical in game and the argument goes "hey, the devs can do what they want."

No one, but me, ever comments about the limited number of non-White, non-Asian humanoids in this game. We would rather bawk at breast size and visualization. I just ignore the nonsense as it in no way helps us find bugs or provide feedback on gameplay.

Plus, small bust size is a buff to their highboxes :3
    WillJoestar
  • DualToothBrushesYe4DualToothBrushesYe4
    Hyper Universe Rep: 375
    DuWryght wrote: »

Plus, small bust size is a buff to their highboxes :3

Well, the models themselves weren't changed at all. They only disabled the physics on them. But yeah...

• ShakrinaShakrina
    KingArthur wrote: »
    I'm out too.

League of maidens soon released. And you can be sure there is no SWJs as devs like in Nexon ^^v
    League of maidens is finger salute to SJWs xD
  • DualToothBrushesYe4DualToothBrushesYe4
    Hyper Universe Rep: 375
    Shakrina wrote: »

League of maidens soon released. And you can be sure there is no SWJs as devs like in Nexon ^^v

Won't that take years to release? D: It says they're in stage 1 of their private alpha.
  • ShakrinaShakrina

Won't that take years to release? D: It says they're in stage 1 of their private alpha.

Yeah but at last am okay to wait long for a game where devs will not rekt some of my time life with false addervitsing for bait me with lewd stuff, when they know they will remove it when got decent players base. ^^
  • squiddlydoosquiddlydoo
    Hyper Universe Rep: 425
    reviews on steam has turned from "mostly positive" to "mixed". and negative reviews are still going up. you guys have been warned.

Better make a new topic about it, you know, keep the negativity flowing. /s
    KingArthur wrote: »
    I'm out too.

League of Maidens? Are you for real? This look like the biggest poop game I've ever seen, wow.

All 93 of you apparently.

Its down to 54 now. Quite sad.
This discussion has been closed.