DEV BLOG: SERVICE EXPANSION

RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
Hyper Universe Rep: 2,195
Member, Administrator
in Official News + Events
Here is a dev blog from @Nimei about bringing Hyper Universe to SEA and Japan:
Hello Hypers!

We are happy to announce that we will be expanding our support to South East Asia and Japan. You will soon be able to find a new Asia battle server added in Region Select when attempting to queue for a match.

Since day 1 of Early Access you asked if we are planning to expand our service to regions that weren’t initially supported. We were contractually bound to the original service regions at the time, but we have been working towards a global service. We hope you see through our unlocking of SEA and Japan region that we are fully committed to bringing Hyper Universe to everyone who wants to play.

While we might need time to review, discuss, reply, and act upon your feedback, know that your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you for your continued support.

-Nimei
Foxpaws00

Comments

• ShakrinaShakrina
    Hyper Universe Rep: 530
    know that your feedback is very important to us.

lol

• ShufflinShufflin
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    Not really the news I'm looking for but not to sound selfish I don't really care about the other regions I just wanna know what's gonna end up happening with our version.
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Member, Administrator
    Shufflin wrote: »
    Not really the news I'm looking for but not to sound selfish I don't really care about the other regions I just wanna know what's gonna end up happening with our version.

We will have some teasers for upcoming content going out over the weekend. ;) Don't worry!
  • AerzielAerziel
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    Damn thought it was sea or oceanic server
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Member, Administrator
    Aerziel wrote: »
    Damn thought it was sea or oceanic server

A SEA server will be coming along with this. ;)
  • SkizophreniaSkizophrenia
    Hyper Universe Rep: 210
    edited September 14
    Nice expanding to SEA. I have a question about South American servers and about translation to portuguese, spanish and pt/br someone have informations about it?