Closed

A Heartfelt Request to Developer

BruteforceFeederBruteforceFeeder
Hyper Universe Rep: 185
in General Chat
I come to you from one human to another with a heartfelt request. I think your game has a lot of potential and I really want to like it. Unfortunately there is a problem with it that is nagging at me every day. The game makes me uncomfortable when I play it. Why? It is literally filled with shirtless male characters that have huge bulging muscles. This does not reflect reality. No one in real life is like that. Please change all male characters to look more human. You are perpetuating unhealthy stereotypes for what males should look like and over-sexualizing them. This can have a detrimental effect on the mental health of normal males like myself that are skinny and have no muscle mass. After all, games are supposed to reflect reality, they aren't supposed to be an escape into a fantasy world that ignites our imagination. No, they need to reinforce normal life. For the good of the mental health of my fellow skinny or fat males, please change the game art and definitely put shirts on all the male characters. I sincerely thank you for your time.

-Brute-Force Feed Algorithm
BearilKingArthurShakrinaArcvShángQurosPythieManjubuttEarwormUncensoredorBustand 2 others.

Comments

• DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    Well-done sir. I saw what you did here ;)

Your revision of Trakakhan and Sun Wong has been noted :)

Though I always thought William was a little on the chubby side and Cain is reppin the skinny man's club.
    BruteforceFeederShángUncensoredorBust
  • KingArthurKingArthur
    Hyper Universe Rep: 390
    I agree, please protect us Nexon. :(
    BruteforceFeederUncensoredorBust
  • ShángSháng
    Hyper Universe Rep: 725
    Forum Moderator
    Hahahah

Shang
  • ArcvArcv
    Hyper Universe Rep: 785
    edited September 19, 2017
    Your point has been noted, however I beg to differ,

As a young, closed in beta male, vape-lord, I wish to escape the convention of reality. This game offers me that safe space, it is not wrong to glorify males. Why should games only champion the ideal image of women? Men are superior, therefore we deserve the glorification. I enjoy playing an inaccurate misinterpretation of the normal man, because this is not reality, it is the virtual world and being in the virtual naturally implies that we are not bound by the laws of reality, and we don't need to follow it either. I enjoy playing with characters like Trakakhan with his sweaty, glistening, bulging, packed hard muscles and, and his beautiful calves is powerful enough to take on Superman alone.

We should keep things the way they are, and let mother nature do the rest.

Amen!

• BaaBaa
    Hyper Universe Rep: 230
    edited September 20, 2017
    So you rather want Trakakhan to wears Koteka?

Because that's what tribal mens here wears, at least in my country. And no one is complaining about them over-sexualizing and they dont even care what you think about their culture. ;)
  • ManjubuttManjubutt
    Hyper Universe Rep: 125
    As a male this offends me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This discussion has been closed.