Activation code already in use?

KisoutsuKisoutsu
Hyper Universe Rep: 100
in Help
Got a code to play yesterday and wasn't able to try it till this morning. Not even 24 hours passed and it says that it was already claimed. I don't know if it expired or something but it be nice if I could actually play.

Comments

• TranscendTranscend
    Hyper Universe Rep: 100
    im having the same issue
  • BelynahBelynah
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    Same here, it's like Nexon loves trolling us for laughs but it's never funny. Was going to give these keys to friends so we could play together too. Pity that you can't rely on Nexon to do something so simple.
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,295
    Heyo! Are you guys using the code on the Nexon launcher, and have you tried it again?
    There was an issue with the codes that we resolved, but we would love to help you if you are still having problems!
    GunCandy
  • spookySpectresspookySpectres
    Hyper Universe Rep: 210
    I'm having that exact same problem. I finally managed to get into my e-mails and saw that it was there. I was really excited to finally be able to play the game! But when I went to put it in it said that the code was "already used". Really confused and upset that I can't play the game now...
  • GunCandyGunCandy
    Hyper Universe Rep: 210
    I Tried Today, purchased the founders pack.. will not let me in,.. I wrote a ticket.. nothing yet