Gelimer needs a nerf

Kirayuki2017Kirayuki2017
Hyper Universe Rep: 110
in Hyper Discussion
he has soo much cc that its nearly impossible to kill him 1v1. the only way we have managed to ever kill him is through hard cc and kiting like no tomorrow, his cc last to long, is way to easy to chain and he need some of it droped of his kit, and with his cc he most defiantly dose not need a thorns effect as a passive.
  1. do you think he (Gelimer) needs a nerf?5 votes
    1. yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. no
       100% (5 votes)

Comments

• SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,065
    He doesn't need a nerf. If he misses his cc combo he's practically useless. Also he needs support of his team more than any other tank because he gets blown up more than the rest. He is all in and has to commit on whoever he has cc'd, its really hard for him to catch entire teams unlike the others. He has a good kit but when you compare him to Admiral W its clear who the better pick is. So yea no nerf needed for him. Just spend a bit more time working on your positioning and not getting caught in his combo. He is easiy punished for only catching half of the team or just 1 person.
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 795
    You will want to play Gelimer. I practically main him as a tank and literally all he has is monster shock and dmg reflection. His skills are slow with almost no range and he will never kill anyone (alone or otherwise). He is a walking target whose purpose is to stall enemies. He has nothing to stop ranged attackers (anyone can equip damge reflection) and he doesn't have any counters to being CCed. I'd say his needs a buff as he is more or less irrelevant and the 2nd easiest to ignore in a team fight (first is Pit bull). Honestly, just play him for 30 games. You will see that for what he can do, it's fair and outside of this monster shock, he really can't do much.

(this was draft I found today. I didn't post it because it was clear that the OP hadn't played Gelimer). I decided to post it seeing as Snow already went in.