Bring Back Fortress Map

SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
Hyper Universe Rep: 1,440
edited October 9, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Like the title says I think this map/mode needs to make a return especially with cube events on weekends. I've said this several times on discord but I prefer this map/mode way more than Dragon's refuge. I love the fast paced chaotic combat aspect to it. Its perfect for testing new hypers/builds in live combat. If you don't like a new hyper or your build isn't performing how you thought it would, its all good because the matches are lightning fast. I would have played it more but it quickly became unpopular plus it split the population which was a bad thing. I remember grinding for cubes in this mode one weekend and it didn't take me long to get the daily limit.

I would love to do competitive custom matches on this map as well, I think it would be hella fun/intense. It wasn't perfect though, it needed a mini tutorial like the prologue. A little bit more feedback is that the bosses felt like they didn't matter. You want the cubes and map control more than anything especially if you can get quick picks as hills are spawning. I would give more feedback but because I didn't get the chance to play it enough with competitive teams I'd rather not jump the gun on gold gain, spawn times, etc etc.

As bad as I want this back asap our population needs to be healthy and stable before this happens.
Crew

Comments

• TomatoTentacleTomatoTentacle
    Hyper Universe Rep: 430
    Maybe just for customs , but as a main game mode definitely not, the game can't even sustain one queue, having it as a second queue will just result in it being deserted just as before. Adding it to the standard queue would also be no good for me since I don't even like being forced to play dragon's refuge.
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    The only reason I want it back was because it was a short mode that made getting dailies done a breeze.

I never played it pvp and really wouldn't want to. I'm fine with it being a pve mode only.
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    The only reason I want it back was because it was a short mode that made getting dailies done a breeze.

I never played it pvp and really wouldn't want to. I'm fine with it being a pve mode only.