Hyper Halloween Free Weekend Event

PredictablePredictable
Hyper Universe Rep: 415
in Archives
Greetings Hypers!

Get ready for a Hyped up Hyper Halloween Event!

When:
Pacific: Thursday, 10/19/17 after maintenance to Monday, 10/23/17 11:00 AM PDT
Eastern: Thursday, 10/19/17 after maintenance to Monday, 10/23/17 2:00PM EDT
Brazil: Thursday, 10/19/17 after maintenance to Monday, 10/23/17 4:00PM BRST
London: Thursday, 10/19/17 after maintenance to Monday, 10/23/17 7:00PM UTC

For a short time, Hyper Universe will be Free-to-Play on the Nexon Launcher. You can download the launcher directly from HERE. This means that all of your friends who wanted to try out the game can now hop in and log more than 90 hours of intense Hyper Universe action. For Free.

FREE PERMANENT ACCESS

That’s not all! New accounts who reach level 7 will unlock PERMANENT access! Reach level 15 and unlock a FREE FOUNDER’S PACKthat grants all 24 original launch Hypers and all of their unique gear. No tricks here, only treats. If this doesn't sound good to you, how about FREE SKINS?

HDSUyq4iDsLbXlAUhBOwvflKj19u1xeUIugwFtpSFF1E6eLEFYXv2nwqa3-hAh-gT1Oqf7jXejoGa3e15pX5nH4izMcicv6fTfXyv6-qiSZaa0V3ZFVVYfnLQqjl4v3uWjJ6yqhC

FREE SKIN CUBES AND VALTER SKIN SHIELD OF AQUINAS

If you are already playing Hyper Universe, it wouldn’t be a Halloween event without treats though, would it? If you had created an account before this event period started, you’ll be able to earn skin cubes just by playing matches you already play.

Complete 20 Delta Station AI or Regular Matches by the end of the event and snag yourself 20 skin cubes. Skin cubes are a special variant of the regular Hyper Cube that have 5 or 20 skin samples for your favorite Hypers. This means you’ll be able to craft that recolor skin in no time at all!And, if you win 10 Dragon Refuge AI or Regular Matches, we’ll give you an additional 20 skin samples for Valter’s Shield of Aquinas pictured below.

K5L06M9.gif

Oh and one last thing, we heard you loud and clear. You don’t even need to win these matches to earn your prizes. Don’t worry, you’ll just need to play it to get it. All rewards will be given out the day the event ends because who wants to wait?

So what are you waiting for? Get your friends in and start gaming Hypers. This Halloween will be a good one!

-Hyper Universe Team
vasilrich

Comments

• WhimsicottWhimsicott
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    If I do not play 20 matches before the maintenance on the 23rd, will I miss out on the skin cubes? Or do I have until the maintenance on the 26th to play those 20 matches?
  • HasanovicHasanovic
    Unconfirmed, Member
    I reach lvl 7 and did not unlock PERMANENT access! WHY ??????