Solo Qeueu During Free to Play Event (Request)

SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
Hyper Universe Rep: 1,440
in General Chat
They're listening, this is a big step in the right direction. So I humbly request that everyone solo queues. Even if you see 4 stacks don't worry about them, just know that you are doing your part by supporting our community. Another reason to solo queue is so that the new waves of players can find pvp matches quickly instead of being put into AI. If you feel like playing with their friends that's kool and I get it. I would like to see us United on this, please spread the word around in game and to your friends. Duo isn't as bad but again it would be kool if we could all solo queue for this event. Plus you get cubes even if you lose so ya know.....solo queue up you coward.

PS I want to personally thank the devs for listening to us. <3
RealCinnamonShirosanCrewOgienChomikTreviz

Comments

• ShirosanShirosan
    Hyper Universe Rep: 235
    BE A MAN and solo que, if your are a streamer also turn your stream on, lets get as much exposure as possible
    SyR_SnOw
  • LifeHULifeHU
    Hyper Universe Rep: 295
  • SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    Shirosan wrote: »
    BE A MAN and solo que, if your are a streamer also turn your stream on, lets get as much exposure as possible

Yes we need dem streams up baby. Don't forget to host your fellow streamers before shutting down!
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    I'll see if I can get a stream up. My potato doesn't seem to want to run more than 1 program at a time.
    SyR_SnOw
  • SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    DuWryght wrote: »
    I'll see if I can get a stream up. My potato doesn't seem to want to run more than 1 program at a time.

I know dem feels my boy, but its good that you're willing to stream.