How to Ladder???

SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
Hyper Universe Rep: 1,440
edited October 18, 2017 in Game Guides
Before I get into it please ignore any "New" or "Free rotation" bits you see in the Hyper portraits since they may be inaccurate.

When you find yourself in a situation with your abilities on cool down and your enemy is trying to escape on a ladder.

Hypers under the jump attack section have either an arc or vertical animation/hit box.

Hypers under the situational section are basically judgement calls. Allen for an example has a weird hit box imo, feels like its lower than the height of the sword animation.

Hypers under the Shake Shake Shake! You pretty much want to always be ready to shake the ladder. It's not that their jump attacks never hit but these are easily missed
and have horizontal hit box. Feel free to drop some input and opinions.

Traditional Strikers and ranged Hypers are not on the list because you just have to time your jump attacks, range and projectile speed.

Everyone has to time their jump attacks but strikers don't have to cover ground as much as melee Hypers. If you're in a position to shake the ladder and you know
the enemy is going for the ladder, shake it! I will keep this updated as more Hypers release.

saaW8Px.jpg
CrewDuWryghtRazielWarmonicicetaichou

Comments

• DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    Pshhaaa Snow. You know I will always blast foos with GPitball and TnT B)

I can't wait for you to expand this. When the wiki is back online, I can assist in migrating this over to our guides section as this is good stuff.

You might want to include that if you have a damage aura (Devil's Jacket, Frost Cape, Obviously Gelimer's ult), that you can just as well knock people off ladders. I've sometimes just stood at the top of the ladder as Gelimer and prevented them from coming up. It also knocks people dropping down.
    SyR_SnOwxMorog
  • SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,440
    DuWryght wrote: »
    Pshhaaa Snow. You know I will always blast foos with GPitball and TnT B)

I can't wait for you to expand this. When the wiki is back online, I can assist in migrating this over to our guides section as this is good stuff.

You might want to include that if you have a damage aura (Devil's Jacket, Frost Cape, Obviously Gelimer's ult), that you can just as well knock people off ladders. I've sometimes just stood at the top of the ladder as Gelimer and prevented them from coming up. It also knocks people dropping down.

Yea I see you out there fam! Good call on those items as well completely forgot how obnoxious it is to just afk by a ladder and stop enemies from climbing LOL!