Stop Stacking (Veteran Players)

SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
Hyper Universe Rep: 1,440
edited October 25, 2017 in General Chat
Just as title says. Stop stacking, not for me but for the community and new players. Even if you're an average player, just stop. Duo is fine and if you see new players go easy on them. Stuff like :don't farm them, don't patch kda, don't make games last longer than they need to, don't brag, , don't hardcore punish them for being in the wrong place...etc etc etc. You all know what I mean when I ask this. So please don't stack, and if you need team practice or scrims just ask other vets to help you out.
ShirosanShángCrewXennusHu_Power

Comments

• ShirosanShirosan
    Hyper Universe Rep: 235
  • ShángSháng
    Hyper Universe Rep: 725
    Forum Moderator
    Sounds good.

SyR_SnOw
  • JehanJehan
    Hyper Universe Rep: 165
    But I cant HEYLP it... im just a filthy casual.
  • SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,440
    Jehan wrote: »
    But I cant HEYLP it... im just a filthy casual.

LOL mah boy
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    But stacking is the only way for me to obtain "Lose 10 matches" story cases ;)
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Hyper Universe Rep: 450
    Underground kung fu master lv's mean nothing in this game B)
  • NF85NF85
    Hyper Universe Rep: 105
    DuWryght wrote: »
    But stacking is the only way for me to obtain "Lose 10 matches" story cases ;)

play in non prime so that it will be you vs 7 bots, select ai veteran and a toon that cant carry and you will get your 10 losses whitin 1 day.
  • ForceOfNatureForceOfNature
    Hyper Universe Rep: 355
    edited November 16, 2017
    I know it can be frustrating dude but hang in there, there is still no true meta developed for the game and the skill cap is all over the place. This is how these things come about, its just growing pains. Besides how are you ever gonna get better if you dont get crushed by other player´s strategies? OBSERVE and LEARN, ADAPT and OVERCOME. (and perhaps get some vets to pair up with you every once in a while so you have an actual fighting chance haha).

Anyone want to queue together just hit me up on chat, i´m glad to help as long as you´re really interested in getting better. =)

(I Just realized SnOw is the op.... the cynicism hahahahaha)

GLHF
    YggyTreez
  • ArcvArcv
    Hyper Universe Rep: 785
    Glad you're doing some good in this world, however in terms of how we should play against them, its up to the players, however any play with ill intentions should not be tolerated, any trolling or intentional dragging of games.
  • KafrielKafriel
    Hyper Universe Rep: 240
    edited November 20, 2017
    We got a surrender option now, so you can end your misery if a game develops that way :)
  • KracieKracie
    Hyper Universe Rep: 140
    edited December 4, 2017
    [REMOVED BY RAZIELWARMONIC]
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,300
    Kracie wrote: »
    [REMOVED BY RAZIELWARMONIC]

I understand your frustration, but please refrain from personal attacks and insult flinging on the forums.

Thank you.
  • XennusXennus
    Hyper Universe Rep: 210
    edited December 5, 2017
    I know it can be frustrating dude but hang in there, there is still no true meta developed for the game and the skill cap is all over the place. This is how these things come about, its just growing pains. Besides how are you ever gonna get better if you dont get crushed by other player´s strategies? OBSERVE and LEARN, ADAPT and OVERCOME. (and perhaps get some vets to pair up with you every once in a while so you have an actual fighting chance haha).

Anyone want to queue together just hit me up on chat, i´m glad to help as long as you´re really interested in getting better. =)

(I Just realized SnOw is the op.... the cynicism hahahahaha)

GLHF

At first it seemed I could agree with this, but when I think about it, not really.

Not sure of what the OP means by saying "Stacking", by I assume it'd be farming kills like "Playing with their prey" instead of just winning and finishing the game. Along with excessive taunting and whatnot, it shows poor sportsmanship. A bit of playfulness is fine, and yes, in the end of the day it's up to each player to decide, but I don't think it's a very good idea... Especially when the playerbase is so small, so we should be as a community as welcoming as it can be. Many people don't mind playing in small communities of veterans if they find it full of friendly, kind people. But most people leave if they percieve there's too much "Assholish" behavior.
  • YennyYenny
    Hyper Universe Rep: 620
    edited December 16, 2017
    Now that Ranked Mode is out, problem solved!
  • AlexiusAlexius
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    Weeellll...