What were your skin/emblem rates from the event?

SeelySeely
Hyper Universe Rep: 140
in Suggestions and Feedback
Just curious what everyone got out of the Green Pit Bull cube event? I got:
GPB:
Skin:Emblem - 21:58 (26.6% : 73.4%)
Crew

Comments

• TomatoTentacleTomatoTentacle
    Hyper Universe Rep: 430
    I got 21 skins vs 34 emblems with 20 unopened chests
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    Seely wrote: »
    Just curious what everyone got out of the Green Pit Bull cube event? I got:
    GPB:
    Skin:Emblem - 21:58 (26.6% : 73.4%)

I'd say it was more 1 to 3 for me. I expect the same thing for the Cain skin soon enough.
  • SirObesitySirObesity
    Hyper Universe Rep: 610
    I have 37 Cain emblems samples and 1 Skin sample after opening the last 21 boxes

And I'm super pissed.

Your drop rate sucks Nexon.
    Seely
  • SeelySeely
    SirObesity wrote: »
    I have 37 Cain emblems samples and 1 Skin sample after opening the last 21 boxes

And I'm super pissed.

Your drop rate sucks Nexon.

You may want to send a ticket to them about your drop rate. It's exceedingly low. I know it seems unlikely but I have seen it in other games that for specific accounts the drop rates are broken such that they receive exceptionally low rates on rare items. Software cannot really imitate pulling a ticket out of a bag so it uses a Random Number Generator based on many factors to simulate random. This process can be corrupted in certain cases. I would at least have them check. There is no reason the rate for you should be so low imo.
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    I mostly got cain skin samples. I couldn't have opened more than 20 boxes. I've already got what I need.

I kind of burnt out as I played 8 hours today winning at least half of my matches and I didn't get even 6 cubes. I really don't like that my playtime is being swallowed by this event. I'm so burnt out of grinding games for cubes I don't even want to play anymore.
  • SeelySeely
    DuWryght wrote: »
    I mostly got cain skin samples. I couldn't have opened more than 20 boxes. I've already got what I need.

I kind of burnt out as I played 8 hours today winning at least half of my matches and I didn't get even 6 cubes. I really don't like that my playtime is being swallowed by this event. I'm so burnt out of grinding games for cubes I don't even want to play anymore.

I feel you on the burn out. Team up AI is the way to go. 9-15 min matches. Get the cubes out the way, then Regular matches. Regular matches to grind cubes is a bit frustrating or having to play with the traitorous partner AI is absolutely infuriating.

Cain Numbers: Skin:Emblem = 35:43 or 45%. I opened all boxes at the end and somehow missed 4 boxes only having 45 although I know I got all the cubes everyday. Still seems that opening many at once offers a better rate. Shame that many missed the skin it seems and that I am not interested in it at all and almost got enough for two... Trade system would be awesome.