COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT w/PRIZES!

LifeHULifeHU
Hyper Universe Rep: 295
edited October 27, 2017 in General Chat
Hey all, I've been working on setting up a tournament for the community and I've finally finished wrapping up the details. This is a free tournament.
Information and Sign-ups can be found here - http://www.hyperuniversedb.com/cclash.html

Build your squad and battle other teams for glory and prizes!
Thanks to Nexon and our wonderful community manager RazielWarmonic, the winners of this tournament will receive:

If 5 to 11 teams sign up, prizes will be provided for first place only, which will be:
First Place: 15k NX ($15 worth of NX) + 30k Gold + Mini emblem of their choice to each team member

If 12+ teams sign up, prizing will be provided for the top three places:
First Place: 15k NX ($15 worth of NX) + 30k Gold + Mini emblem of their choice to each team member
Second Place: 10k NX ($10 worth of NX) + 15k Gold + Mini emblem of their choice to each team member
Third Place: 5k NX ($5 worth of NX) + Mini emblem of their choice to each team member

Please Note : Nexon is NOT sponsoring or organizing the tournament, but is donating prizes to be awarded.

If you have any questions feel free to talk to me on Discord or the Forums.

Looking for a team but can't find one? https://goo.gl/forms/48nFvAcY0Droz9a83
Use this form to submit your name, you're ign will be sent to teams looking for players, and you may be picked up.

******NEW DATE. Due to multiple scheduling conflicts that have arisen from players and myself, I have decided to extend the deadline till 11/10.
This means the tournament will happen on 11/11 unless an issue arises. This will allow more time for exposure and team building.
I apologize for this change, hopefully it doesn't hurt too many people.*******
CrewOzmaRazielWarmonicSyR_SnOwGlaciered

Comments

• CrewCrew
    Hyper Universe Rep: 470
    Totally hyped up for this! Thanks for all the hard work to make this possible! :D
    LifeHU
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,300
    Woohoo! Can't wait to watch this! GL HF everyone!
    LifeHUSháng
  • LifeHULifeHU
    Sorry guys there was something on the rules that implied you can have subs
    that was a mistake, no subs allowed
  • JehanJehan
    Hyper Universe Rep: 165
    Would love to join. I dont have a team so I signed up and shall see if I am picked. Also good work on organizing this man.
    LifeHU
  • LifeHULifeHU
    Due to multiple scheduling conflicts that have arisen from players and myself, I have decided to extend the deadline till 11/10.
    This means the tournament will happen on 11/11 unless an issue arises. This will allow more time for exposure and team building.
    I apologize for this change, hopefully it doesn't hurt too many people.
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    edited November 10, 2017
    I'll be MIA this go round. Yall have a good time now, ya hear?