Hyper Universe Image Assets for the Wiki

DuWryghtDuWryght
Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
edited November 1, 2017 in General Chat
Hello Comm Team.

As I'm sure you know, I and a couple other folks are admin for the HU wiki. I want to keep the site visually nice. Unfortunately I have to use in-game screenshots (some which are on this site) for pages on hyper skins, cubes, other miscellaneous things. I wanted to make a request for some of the image files for the various event/small item type things used on the webpage/in game that they may be properly imported. My computer is nice, but I'm no photoshopper and haven't got clear images of the cubes, the halloween skins, minions and boss enemies, things of that nature. It's very difficult to try and get images of the in game maps.

Feel free to pm me here or on the Discord (I'm of the same name). I really appreciate doing what I can.

Comments

• TomatoTentacleTomatoTentacle
    Hyper Universe Rep: 430
    edited November 1, 2017
    You can get all icons and portraits in the game by dumping the textures in the .assets files using disunity.

You can also use adblock plus on firefox to get the direct url for the skin portraits on the KR site, which I think are higher resolution than the ones contained in the game's files.
    DuWryght
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    You can get all icons and portraits in the game by dumping the textures in the .assets files using disunity.

You can also use adblock plus on firefox to get the direct url for the skin portraits on the KR site, which I think are higher resolution than the ones contained in the game's files.

The second one I've done for all the unreleased content, though we are importing as we go as there is no telling what content will be left out.

I don't know how to do the first option. :(