I think it's time to make Hyper Universe Great

ElSindicalistaElSindicalista
Hyper Universe Rep: 125
in Suggestions and Feedback
we need more playerbase, we need to play pvp not just vs IA.
Xennus

Comments

• KafrielKafriel
    Hyper Universe Rep: 240
    This week is free week already, and previous F2P players can get full access to the game even easier. What else would you have done? Also, please remember the game is still in early access. I haven't been around for long, but official game launch is what usually makes the player base soar - which is not always a good thing, mind you, especially in the highly toxic MOBA genre.

I'm already promoting the game to people I know, playing HU with friends really is the best.
  • ElSindicalistaElSindicalista
    yes, but there are 14 players online... it's so low population.
    Xennus
  • ZeroHumanZeroHuman
    Unconfirmed, Member
    "we need more playerbase"..... Well Nexon killed over 80% of the playerbase with censoredship...... Most people do not wish to play a game that treats them like children. >_>

• ElSindicalistaElSindicalista
    it's true. in steam forums i have seen a lot of people who are about to buyHU and saw that thread . They won't buy HU because censorship. they said that want to buy uncensored skins.
  • KafrielKafriel
    Hyper Universe Rep: 240
    Just wait until the official launch, the player base will soar then, even if only for a while until people sort out whether they want to stick with HU or not.
  • Watz0Watz0
    Hyper Universe Rep: 180
    edited December 4, 2017
    Kafriel wrote: »
    Just wait until the official launch, the player base will soar then, even if only for a while until people sort out whether they want to stick with HU or not.

Why would it '' soar ''?
    Free weekends with full access to game if you reach level should be appealing to potential players. And it still doesn't work. Even when they have a chance for free founder pack. Could it be that the main group of people who were going to be interested didn't like censorship? People hear about it from others, friends etc. When they see it is censored they won't buy. There are too many games out there for people to play so if they hear it is censored they can just not play to '' punish '' the publisher. Especially if you add that it is nexon too, many people don't like nexon.
    Nexon + censored = nope.
    This game was niche already, and the people who it appealed to don't put up with censorship and publisher who will not listen or even try to meet everyone halfway.
    They say they meet halfway, but toggle would be halfway. Not censorship, censorship is the opposite of meeting halfway.