Skill name confusion: Blue Rose's "Assassination"

DuWryghtDuWryght
Hyper Universe Rep: 1,085
in Hyper Discussion
The description on the HU webpage for HE Concussive Rounds enhances "Gutshot and "Heart Stab." I was assuming based on her Assassination skill's info that "Heart Stab" is the twirl move executed after the initial attack. But is "Gutshot" the initial attack? Is "Assassination" the initial attack or the combination of both? This isn't clear and can be very confusing for anyone trying to figure out what HE Concussive Rounds does (myself included).

Comments

• PredictablePredictable
    Hyper Universe Rep: 415
    Assassination is the name of the skill. The two parts of the ability are called Gutshot and Heart Stab. That is a lot of names for one skill though. Perhaps it would be more clear if it was just Assassination and Heart Stab.
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,085
    edited December 5, 2017
    Assassination is the name of the skill. The two parts of the ability are called Gutshot and Heart Stab. That is a lot of names for one skill though. Perhaps it would be more clear if it was just Assassination and Heart Stab.

Thank you. The Wiki thanks you too.

Question #2: Turner's Improved Trap. Does the critical damage increase:
    a) apply for any ally (and Turner) attacking the affected hyper
    b) The above but only for Turner
    c) Is a flat increase to all of Turner's criticals regardless of target.

The website's description is
    [Enhance: Bear Trap] Damage +5% of Max Health Bound Duration +0.5 sec Increases critical damage by an additional 20%

My guess is that it's a separate passive. I have assumed as much for the wiki until I get an update.
  • PredictablePredictable
    Hyper Universe Rep: 415
    The item enhances only Turner's critical damage, at all times. Same effect as Dragon's Bane, which is why you cannot build both on him at the same time.