Anyone else feel ignored?

DuWryghtDuWryght
Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
in Suggestions and Feedback
I feel like it's pointless posting anything on the forums. I've had better community engagement with comm managers other sites for games of varying popularity. I'm guessing Discord is where we should post because I get some engagement from folks (comm managers and of course other players) there. It's a little said, but I noticed the low forum activity. If anything, they might want to archive the entire forum and relaunch the site when the game goes live. Anyone guessing the popularity of this game that comes to the forum is into a rude reality.

Just saying... I'm not looking for a reply to all the posts, but even a sign of activity beyond the 10 players that come here would be nice. It's part of why I feel demotivated to work on the wiki. It's just as ignored as the forums (though players use the site).
XennusKafrielArcv

Comments

• SirObesitySirObesity
    Hyper Universe Rep: 610
    Well, a lot of people left because they were ignored.

Not only were they ignored by the devs and the managers, they were criticized for the feedback by other forum members. Some also had their posts closed by the community managers. The emptiness in both the forums and game shouldn't be surprising... At all.
  • KafrielKafriel
    Hyper Universe Rep: 240
    I'd say it's just that discord is the best place to talk about everything and anything, although IMO the forum is a better place for builds and announcements.
  • XennusXennus
    Hyper Universe Rep: 210
    edited December 3, 2017
    How can I reach the game's Discord ? I wanna interact more...
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,095
    Xennus wrote: »
    How can I reach the game's Discord ? I wanna interact more...

https://discord.gg/playhyper
    Xennus
  • PredictablePredictable
    Hyper Universe Rep: 415
    Hey DuWryght,

Your posts are always informative and well written. They usually make it into the report I send out every week in one form or another, which is sent to higher-ups as well as the developers themselves. Will every post you make result in a change in-game? Definitely not. But the feedback is read, and we appreciate the time and effort you put into making these posts.

Fingers crossed that these official forums will start to see more traffic once we go F2P in January.

Thanks.
    Xennus
  • Watz0Watz0
    Hyper Universe Rep: 180
    Kafriel wrote: »
    I'd say it's just that discord is the best place to talk about everything and anything, although IMO the forum is a better place for builds and announcements.

Most people in Discord don't even play this game.
    Everytime I go and look it mostly very random, pretty much just gibberish or shitting on people. I don't think it is very friendly towards new players and most just play other games.
  • Watz0Watz0
    Hyper Universe Rep: 180
    Hey DuWryght,

Your posts are always informative and well written. They usually make it into the report I send out every week in one form or another, which is sent to higher-ups as well as the developers themselves. Will every post you make result in a change in-game? Definitely not. But the feedback is read, and we appreciate the time and effort you put into making these posts.

Fingers crossed that these official forums will start to see more traffic once we go F2P in January.

Thanks.

Do you send feedback on negative response from censorship? Or you just ignore and not tell them?
    You must have very little information to send as it is not many who write on forum. I worry if only a few people make it into feedback report, there is not a big enough sample for good feedback. It's not good to rely on 5-10 people if even that.