Official launch January 17 + Facebook Share Event

RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
Hyper Universe Rep: 2,295
edited January 3 in Official News + Events
Hey everyone!

We got some exciting news for you, ohhh yessss, Hyper Universe will be launching January 17th! Woop woop! But that's not all, we will be introducing a bunch of awesome stuff such as SIX new Hypers which include Sonya, Tae'guk, Han, Gulunba, Perseus, and the much anticipated Camilla!
KhIzqVi.jpg
Further information about each Hyper will be released over the next couple of weeks leading up to launch.

With official launch around the corner comes a new trailer, and a new share event.
Please check out our Facebook post here and share with your friends to unlock Hyper Coupons and a super duper rare Hyper Skin Coupon!
DSoZqDjXUAENhsm.jpg:large

If YouTube is more of your thing, you can check out the official trailer here.

Still craving even MORE information? Read about our monetization plans here, and the newest letter from our producer here which includes some cool information, such as the fact that we'll have a refer a friend system.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield!
Raz

Comments

• RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    edited January 3
    Since people have asking, here are screenshots of the rest of the Hypers:

Sonya:
    2TDg4Ca.jpg

Tae'guk:
    I9Y0O9l.jpg

Han:
    aT6cNHP.jpg

Gulunba:
    Cnq00Xk.jpg

Perseus:
    5PE7IbN.jpg

Again, more information about each of these badasses will be released as we inch closer to launch.
    Treviz
  • SyR_SnOwSyR_SnOw
    Hyper Universe Rep: 1,440
    I LOVE IT!!!!
  • PredictablePredictable
    Hyper Universe Rep: 415
    I'm super excited for this, hope you guys are too!
  • TrevizTreviz
    Hyper Universe Rep: 125
    Why change the name of Oni to Han?
    Just because he's a kind of demon / yokai? I'm not sure if it is
    Among other characters, why change names?
    It would be more interesting to keep the name, since the characters will be known globally
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Treviz wrote: »
    It would be more interesting to keep the name, since the characters will be known globally

Han's name is 한 in Korean, it's literal translation is indeed "Han" which means "one" in Korean, so this is the same. :)

As for others, we have had minimal changes across the board to for that exact reason.
    Treviz
  • TrevizTreviz
    Hyper Universe Rep: 125
    Treviz wrote: »

Han's name is 한 in Korean, it's literal translation is indeed "Han" which means "one" in Korean, so this is the same. :)

As for others, we have had minimal changes across the board to for that exact reason.

I understood, so you keep the original.
    is that it is a little difficult to get used to some things like Admiral W, as I use the Brazilian Portuguese language the name is translated into my language "Almirante". Then when we play on the NA server at the time of talking the characters' names are different.
    When server SA establishes itself well, I hope so, there will not be much difference in this detail of name translation.
    Thanks for the attention, I'm rooting for the success of the game.
    I hope that day 17 starts to have many players. B)
    Hyper Fan <3 B)