Unable to Purchase NX Credit

MajianMajian
Hyper Universe Rep: 120
edited January 17 in Help
When I try to purchase NX credit via steam I get the following error:

New Account Limit

As a new user, we are currently in the process of activating your account. Please check back soon to purchase NX Credit.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I have had a Nexus account since last year.

Comments

• Hu_PowerHu_Power
    Hyper Universe Rep: 255
    I have the same issue. I checked in with the discord, and I believe the response was a 24 hour wait period. Now granted i'm not sure what time zone that is involving, but i've been attempting to purchase NX for a couple of hours now, and nothing has changed. I'll update you as soon as I find any news on it.
  • XaeroSignalXaeroSignal
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    I'm getting this error too and I've been playing HU with the founder's pack for like two months... seems like you want to get this fixed ASAP... it's costing you money.
  • PredictablePredictable
    Hyper Universe Rep: 415
    We are aware of this issue, but for now here is the workaround:

Download Maplestory, Mabinogi, or Riders of Icarus through whatever platform you play Hyper Universe from (Steam or Nexon Launcher)
    Create a character
    24 hours later you will be able to purchase NX.

The issue is being looked into, but until we fix this on our end the workaround will be your best bet.
  • MajianMajian
    Thank you for the update Predictable. I will give it a try and update the post .
  • MajianMajian
    My issue is resolved thank you.
  • MajianMajian
    Wanted to pick up a premium pack before they go away and I am unable to purchase NX Credit. IF I try via Nexon I get an error message stating I reached my limit and have to wait til 2/19 to purchase NX credit. If I try via steam once I hit Checkout I get a "Error communicating with Steam Servers error" Please try again"
  • MajianMajian
    Can we have this issue escalated to a dev team for an actual fix. I play Hyper via the steam client and I trust PayPal for my transaction needs. Being told to go buy a prepaid card instead of actually fixing the issue is not the way matters like this should be handled. Below was the response from the support ticket:

"We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Regarding to your concern, we suggest you to use NX prepaid when purchasing. Thank you for providing your information and understanding. "
  • RazmiRazmi
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    Forum Moderator
    If im not mistaken theres a limit of how much NX you can buy without a Prepaid card, sorry for your incovenience.