How you feel?

YumkinoYumkino
Hyper Universe Rep: 10
in General Chat
Ayy what's up y'all

I just want know how you guys feel about Hyper. Do you think this game could go anywhere? Rate 1-10?
Drop some comments. Express your knowledge
-Yumkino

Comments

• DexEviLDexEviL
    Hyper Universe Rep: 20
    I don't think it will make it far, the balance is very poor and some mechanics of the game like stealth are pretty much useless on the specific chars cause you will reveal them anyway with the striker random attacks at the lane. Strikers seem overpowered cause their attacks can cover the entire screen and their attacks are AoE hitting all the targets, mid to late game will melt anyone with their AoE attacks. Tanks are good for their CC but the damage is trashy and they can't chase a striker cause of the hit animations, literally if you catch as a tank a striker and you keep fighting when he is about 10% hp can escape like a boss and no one can touch him cause the attack animations are very poor compared to the speed of the characters and their escapes, strikers have the same problem but it is much easier since they have ranged attacks so can beat you when you run. Don't get me wrong i like the concept of the game, the characters have very nice design, but the balance will limit your picks if you want to win and it is very sad. If you want to win matches as well and there is no way to fix this cause it's a korean game and i know all the korean games made it to EU/US are very bad balanced never getting fixed and usually they end up shutting down for the US/EU audience
    k2bartender
  • DexEviLDexEviL
    Hyper Universe Rep: 20
    I don't think it will make it far, the balance is very poor and some mechanics of the game like stealth are pretty much useless on the specific chars cause you will reveal them anyway with the striker random attacks at the lane. Strikers seem overpowered cause their attacks can cover the entire screen and mid to late game will melt anyone with their AoE attacks. Tanks are good for their CC but the damage is trashy and they can't chase a striker cause of the hit animations. I like the concept of the game, the characters have very nice design, but the balance will limit your picks if you want to win games and it is very sad. Balance is not a big issue and can be fixed, but since it is a korean game it will not be fixed.