Best hyper?

AnthonyCAnthonyC
Hyper Universe Rep: 100
in Hyper Discussion
I have enough to purchase 1 hyper and I was wondering who was the best to get?

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical
    Hyper Universe Rep: 275
    If you're new enough that you can only afford one hyper, you shouldn't be picking the one hyper you will play forever just yet. Try some hypers that are on free rotation and see which ones you like.
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 985
    I would encourage you to practice all of them in training mode first.

Check out the official wiki if you want an overview on hypers.

https://hyperuniverse.gamepedia.com/Hypers
  • JPieJPie
    Hyper Universe Rep: 115
    In regards to, "Tiers" then there are a few noteworthy Hypers that get banned constantly. Admiral W, Camilia, Jennifer, Allen, Perseus, and Sonya are the bans that I encounter the most. Those hypers are very strong in ranked.

There is a small chance they make it through the ban phase, so maybe picking a different hyper would be better? That way you learn how to play that hyper and will most likely be able to play them in ranked.

It comes down to your play style. Han is a ranged carry with high mobility. Turner from what I understand is a ranged carry that excels in crit damage.

If I had to suggest one hero I would say Perseus - he is just a blast to play. Make sure to get his unique boots that way you can gank from off screen!

:)
  • juiceyjuicey
    Hyper Universe Rep: 210
    JPie wrote: »
    If I had to suggest one hero I would say Perseus - he is just a blast to play. Make sure to get his unique boots that way you can gank from off screen!

wtf that sounds so OP
  • JPieJPie
    Hyper Universe Rep: 115
    juicey wrote: »
    JPie wrote: »

wtf that sounds so OP

It is strong if executed well. That is probably why he does get banned fairly often.

If you abuse his passive with this you can set your team up with some great trades.