Ranked event

PsychozizPsychoziz
Hyper Universe Rep: 235
in General Chat
Hello Hypes

I just want to say that winning 30 ranked games till 22 February is just insane. The que time for a ranked match during the day is about 1 hour. And that's the best scenario. In the evening is like 15-20 mins. I don't mind the 30 win requirement but there are no games. If I manage to enter 30 games till the end of the event will be amazing.
I propose to extend the event a couple of days or change the requirements to 30 ranked games played or 20 wins.

Peace!

Comments

• LumosNXALumosNXA
    Hyper Universe Rep: 360
    Member, Administrator
    Psychoziz wrote: »
    Hello Hypes

I just want to say that winning 30 ranked games till 22 February is just insane. The que time for a ranked match during the day is about 1 hour. And that's the best scenario. In the evening is like 15-20 mins. I don't mind the 30 win requirement but there are no games. If I manage to enter 30 games till the end of the event will be amazing.
    I propose to extend the event a couple of days or change the requirements to 30 ranked games played or 20 wins.

Peace!

Hello there~

This skin can be earned in future seasons as well, not just in Preseason. :)
    Treviz
  • PsychozizPsychoziz
    Hyper Universe Rep: 235
    Oh my bad. I did not understand that. Thank you. :)
  • DuWryghtDuWryght
    Hyper Universe Rep: 985
    Psychoziz wrote: »
    Oh my bad. I did not understand that. Thank you. :)

They didn't say as much until in this thread. Though, you could infer it given that they counted EA ranked season wins as well.