Mouse cursor keeps disapearing in game.

BroccoleetBroccoleet
Hyper Universe Rep: 150
in General Chat
Ever since the new patch my mouse cursor becomes invisible in game and it really becomes a chore to select anything.

Anyone else gets this bug?

Im using a logitech g900.

Comments

• HakureiValkyrieHakureiValkyrie
    Hyper Universe Rep: 505
    Member, Forum Moderator
    Hey,
    You aren't using a gamepad/controller?
    Because from last patch:

*Added in-game mouse function

Button to activate the in-game mouse function: Turns ON when "left" or "right" of the game pad's right analogue stick is pressed Turns OFF when you input the same command again When the in-game function is OFF, the cursor is hidden when playing with a game pad.
  • BroccoleetBroccoleet
    Once my in game mouse is gone its gone for ever even outside of a game. i can't reactivate it. i have to restart the game for it to show up again. Jesus please let me turn this terrible feature off. i can't do anything anymore. putting and on off switch on gamepad analogue stick was terrible idea to begin with.
  • HakureiValkyrieHakureiValkyrie
    Hyper Universe Rep: 505
    Member, Forum Moderator
    Hmm sometimes i know the cursor is hidden in one of the corners of the screen, but i didn't really get from your story if you were not using a controller at all or are you?
  • BroccoleetBroccoleet
    yes i am using a controller. But i still use my mouse to ping in game or you know select hyper and make new build outside of the match. But once i get in a match and i use my controller my mouse cursor is deactivate and i cannot reactivate it no matter what i try.
  • BroccoleetBroccoleet
    I have discovered that the only way for me to have a mouse cursor once a match is over is to hit escape right before i see the victory screen apear. If i don't do it the only way i can have it back is by shutting down the game completly and restarting it.+
  • XenociderOmegaXenociderOmega
    Hyper Universe Rep: 210
    It's a massive problem needs to be fixed ASAP. Sometime a match will start and you'll be stuck with the cursor and the controller won't work at all. Why fix what's not broken the change was pointless and unneeded.