Are you kidding me or you just retarded ?!

ShakrinaShakrina
Hyper Universe Rep: 780
edited April 15, 2018 in General Chat
Just received a penality message for leaving too lot of games with... 3 of yours epics stupids bots as mates ! Your bots (as mates) are so retarded, when u pick a tank or a supp they pick : 2 supp and a brawler while enemy bots team pick 2 HC carrys, a fat tank and a supp = No way for win !
I allready waste each days 2 houres for try start ranked. Now i get sanctionned for wont play with your retarded bots ?
Fix this or just just perma ban me.
Seriously Nexon you are a new kind of alchemists, you transmute gold in sh*t.

Comments

• HakureiValkyrieHakureiValkyrie
    Hyper Universe Rep: 505
    Member, Forum Moderator
    Cwavesoft is the one that made this system, not Nexon, but anyway its not ok to lash out like this.

I do see the problem however and will push the devs about the multiple problems with bot games again.
    To avoid the annoyance of solo play in the AI modus (in its current state) i recommend:
    - playing "carry"/ DPS Hypers only.
    - partying up with real players before jumping into an AI game.

• ShakrinaShakrina
    Hyper Universe Rep: 780
    Cwavesoft is the one that made this system, not Nexon, but anyway its not ok to lash out like this.

I do see the problem however and will push the devs about the multiple problems with bot games again.
    To avoid the annoyance of solo play in the AI modus (in its current state) i recommend:
    - playing "carry"/ DPS Hypers only.
    - partying up with real players before jumping into an AI game.

Sorry but Nexon will always get my rage, its Nexon who ruin HU, not Cwavesoft :p