East Coast or Central Servers?

CerverCerver
Hyper Universe Rep: 100
Me and my friends have recently gotten into this game (we live in VA) but we are having trouble recommending it to our friends due to the absolutely gruesome ping. Are there future plans for East Coast/Central US servers? Its really hindering our enjoyment of the game (the fact theres a 1 second lag on all inputs)

Comments

• HakureiValkyrieHakureiValkyrie
    Hyper Universe Rep: 505
    Member, Forum Moderator
    Currently there are servers on the east- and west coast, but it is randomized when you are playing on the one or the other.
    I guess they did this because they wanted to minimize the splitting of the already small player base, but i did notice that people have been complaining about the latency.

• CerverCerver
    Hyper Universe Rep: 100
    Currently there are servers on the east- and west coast, but it is randomized when you are playing on the one or the other.
    I guess they did this because they wanted to minimize the splitting of the already small player base, but i did notice that people have been complaining about the latency.

Well its hard to get into a competitive game if theres a coin flip every round if its playable....