All Hypers Pack

SkodeSkode
Hyper Universe Rep: 135
in General Chat
Hey, I bought It a good few weeks ago (as to get exclusive Celine skin for when game releases) but I've not got the content just the prelog dude and free rotations. How do I get it to activate for my game?
UniversalHype

Comments

• UniversalHypeUniversalHype
    Hyper Universe Rep: 120
    edited August 13
    EDIT: I was able to get the Celine pre-order skin by submitting a support ticket. Nexon had to manually add it to my account.

• SkodeSkode
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    Same problem. The Hypers and exclusive skins including the Arrow Celene variant are still locked. Everything from the pre-order pack is installed and the game has been released in my Xbox region.

The beta rewards are also still locked which includes the Founder emblem, the Jennifer skin and the Coupon is not there.

Yeah now you mention it yeah; Jennifer Beta event skin etc hasn't been unlocked either. Tried relogging into game but that didn't work.
  • UniversalHypeUniversalHype
    Hyper Universe Rep: 120
    edited August 7
    Click purchase Hyper Pack in the Hyper Shop to unlock the Hypers. This does not unlock the Celine Aurora Arrow skin. If you are gamesharing then the person you are sharing with won't get Hypers.
  • Blueblur21Blueblur21
    Hyper Universe Rep: 220
    So i just found out this game existed. Can I still get the skin if I buy the Hypers Pack?
  • Blueblur21Blueblur21
    Hyper Universe Rep: 220
    So i just found out this game existed. Can I still get the skin if I buy the Ultimate Hyper Pack?
  • headspawnheadspawn
    Hyper Universe Rep: 115
    Need help with this as well. I bought the 'Ultimate Hypers Pack' and have nothing but the free rotation characters available to me; also I participated in the Xbox Insiders beta test
  • DagnomeDagnome
    Same here, bought the $20 pre order and everything is installed but none of it is unlocked in game. I hope I get my gold refund when it gets activated because I am buying hypers atm.
  • DagnomeDagnome
    Can confirm this works: Ok. So go to the hyper shop where it says you can buy the pass. Click it. It’ll take you to the Xbox front. But when I returned, it worked and said I unlocked everything. I had the same issue and I somehow fixed it
  • headspawnheadspawn
    Need help with this as well. I bought the 'Ultimate Hypers Pack' and have nothing but the free rotation characters available to me; also I participated in the Xbox Insiders beta testing and haven't received those associated items either.