Bug Report: Audio Volume settings don't save Bug

headspawnheadspawn
Hyper Universe Rep: 115
First off, let me say this, the default audio mix in this game, with everything at 50% is ridiculous. It is HEAVILY favoring the music audio to the point where if I'm playing this game through my regular TV I can barely hear any in-game sound effects or attacks or anything. Secondly, if I'm playing with headphones on with a group, it is SOOO loud at default settings that I barely hear teammates talking through voice chat, it sounds like you're at a concert trying to talk to someone five feet away.

With that out of the way, the technical issue hear is that the settings for Volume do not save at all. They're fine over a game session where you play many matches but if you disconnect from the server either by lagging out, quitting the game or the game disconnecting you; the audio settings will revert back to the default - 50/50/50/50.

Bug description: Audio settings do not save and revert back to default everytime you launch the game.

How to replicate:
1) Change the music volume to 20% (because it seems like a sane level there in proportion to the rest of the levels).
2) Quit the game after leaving the options menu.
3) The settings will revert from 50%/20%/50%/50% to 50%/50%/50%/50%, thus making the MUSIC waaaay to loud again.

Comments

• NxJVONxJVO
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, headspawn, and apologies for your trouble. We have tried replicating the settings reset bug on our end to no avail, but will continue to see if we can identify the issue and let you know if/when we do.

Regarding the default settings, we'll be testing out the default audio and pass your feedback forward. Thanks again for posting!
    headspawn