Better in game info

MaliciousTopHatMaliciousTopHat
Hyper Universe Rep: 200
I would like to see explanations on effects in game. Specifically I can't figure out the difference between bypass and penetration. I feel that this could be a great addition especially for new players such as myself.

Comments

• NxJVONxJVO
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    Hey MaliciousTopHat,

Thanks for the suggestion and it's definitely something we'll need to consider integrating. For now, you can refer to the below for a quick explanation regarding bypass vs. penetration.

Def. Penetration = damage value that ignores armor.
    Def. Bypass = damage ignoring armor by a set percentage.

Additionally, armor is the amount of damage negated when attacked. If you have an armor value of 20, it means 20 damage will be negated barring any armor pen/armor bypass.

Thanks again for your post, and please let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
  • Kargoth05Kargoth05
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    I'd also like to see more info. When I am given a set of equipment to use I have no idea what they do before I buy them. I know you are suppose to look at them prior to game, but if I'm using a rotational character with a rotational equipment set, I am not sure what item does what until I buy that said item. There is no prebuy info, if you will.