What Hypers Do You Enjoy Best?

Sharpman_HeathSharpman_Heath
Hyper Universe Rep: 110
in Hyper Discussion
Just a little fun discussion about what hypers everyone enjoys playing. I just started playing Cain and he’s becoming my favorite support character to play so far.

Comments

• Kargoth05Kargoth05
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    Blue Rose has been my main. She is phenomenal. A great gank character and quick.
    I've also enjoyed playing Han. He can smack people. His clone is clutch but the CD is insane and for good reason too. Those are my two favorites so far.
    I do see some good cains from time to time. Hyper dmg is insane.
  • lll_Xenos_llllll_Xenos_lll
    Cain, although i wish they would rework how his ablilties work to make him a better support as in:

Make it so his passive gives a portion of the buffs to his contracted hyper.

Change his barrier
  • lll_Xenos_llllll_Xenos_lll
    Cain, although i wish they would rework how his ablilties work to make him a better support as in:

Make it so his passive gives a portion of the buffs to his contracted hyper. Like make his contract start at 1% and increase to like 20% for each soul cain gets.

Change his barrier so that his 1st blast skill can heal an ally instead of himself if they have the shield. Or increase its defenses which works with his passive.

If cain hit the contracted hyper with his blast and they have the swirling orbs the detonate instead of cain.

Change his ult to ignore cc by like 50% or completeley. Or just have it buff them. Being CCd in your ult makes it useless.

I feel like cain as a support should make the contracted hyper feel stronger, as it it it feels like cain is a dps support that "helps".