Friend or foe

ChawiChawi
Hyper Universe Rep: 130
in Suggestions and Feedback
Petition to have the opponent team to get a different color skin at least for the duration of the match if they do not own a different skin.
Sometimes when a lot of Hypers are fighting in a tight group releasing abilities all over, it becomes difficult to distinguish friend from foe.

By the way, I love the game so far and I'm looking forward to be playing all the PC content on the Xbox One.

Comments

• Kargoth05Kargoth05
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    On the map its red or blue. What else are you looking for? Like when you collide 4v4 on 1 lane? A way to distinguish or?
  • ChawiChawi
    Hyper Universe Rep: 130
    edited September 10
    Kargoth05 wrote: »
    On the map its red or blue. What else are you looking for? Like when you collide 4v4 on 1 lane? A way to distinguish or?

Most of the time I get into matches that have 1 or 2 clones (same hypers on both sides), and when hypers have group fight encounters, it can get very messy because it is a side-scroller and characters merges together in a confusing way.

When many are releasing flashy skills all over the place the fights becomes fast paced, and there is very little movement and reaction time to be focusing on details such as small moving health bars or the map in between all that mess, more options to distinguish ally from enemy would be great., maybe different skins for clones and a colored aura when fighting in groups.