Current opinion

LbritoLbrito
Hyper Universe Rep: 110
edited September 15, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
So i do like the game. You know i bleed moba. I play a lot of smite. Even appreciate its influince on modern fps like overwatch and paladins. So i got some opinions. First modeling ai after players...just a terrible idea. 90 percent of these players have never played a moba in there life. They see this think and smash bros. You feel me this ai is terrible. You know it should at least be able to back me up. Some times ill get a team of ai...then just lose. Actually any time my team has been of ai its been a loss. I litterally need the squad to be online to have a good game. What you should do with ai is have a competition in house. You know for beginner level intermediate and pro...model the ai after the top 3 winners from your payrole. You know every one play nominate the onrs you think fit. Fix the ai. After that with ai being so terrible and most players not even understanding the basic concept ( i get some dumb messages )of pushing a lane. That makes being a tank or support role basically useless...the cheeseburger is a struggle bro. My favorite role to play is support or tank. No matter whar moba. So you may just lose me if you dont fix it man. Least in smite i have a hand full of solid support and tank roles. Bachuss, vamana, nu wa, kapri...and many more thems just my diamond ranked classes is all. Any way needs work. Fix the cheeseburger fix the ai. I can play good with the cheeseburger no doubt i pull it off 1 and 0 maybe 2 and 0 all the time...yet while losing lane. Imagine if i where to just try and push lane. Lol any way well see what yall do. Changes need to be made though. Half your classes are next to useless. Which is half a fanbass. Not tryna be mean just tryna help.

Love you bros keep working hard. Oh need some stuff to do other then story and dailys too!

Comments

• LbritoLbrito
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    edited September 15, 2018
    Oh what happens when you try and push lane as cheeseburger is you die...thats what happens btw. Hes neither a good tank or good support...hes just difficult. Litterally killing minions is a struggle that the cheeseburger can barely even do alone. Forcing him to take damage then retreat. The cheeseburger is meant to stop enemys to get team kills...but if the teams retarded. Then his job is to struggle till the games loss. Which it is because the only decent player is a tank stun...with out the tank part. Lol litteraly held top lane while 3 team members lost bottom lane. You know...but thing is as they lost bottom i just still slowly lost top. Though my gameplay was on point. I could do nothing but defend tower as a support role. Meaning no pushing lane. Making the burger more a retreating wall. 1 offensive character is all it takes to keep him lane locked.
  • Kargoth05Kargoth05
    Hyper Universe Rep: 135
    Bro. Who is the cheeseburger? You guys have me dying over here.