HU Shutting down?

GabeSkywalkerGabeSkywalker
Hyper Universe Rep: 765
edited October 19, 2018 in General Chat
Yeah, well; I'm gonna go build my own HU.. With blackjack, and Hookers! In fact forget the HU

(HAD TO DO THIS, SORRY NOT SORRY)

Comments

• GabeSkywalkerGabeSkywalker
    Hyper Universe Rep: 765
    Now seriously, I'm really disappointed by the company and how they managed the game, what hits me more is that there were many players (of the few that still played this game, me included) willing to do something for the game to stay afloat for a bit more, maybe enough for it to grow up and not be in danger anymore, but there was literally no response from Nexon, the devs or anyone who could bring community and Hyper Universe together and work together for the game's greater good.

It's really a shame, basically at this point I don't care what they or anyone else says, I liked the concept, was really fun and now it's gone, may as well take the bender joke a little bit more serious and make an OpenSource game based on the concept....
  • LakshaLaksha
    Hyper Universe Rep: 110
    Comes to no surprise. That is what they get for censoring the game. I hope the people who came out with that idea get fired, but usually those people have too many friends in the company and it will be the artists and developers who will get shafted not their product marketing people. All I hope is that people make private servers out of this game.