Dongs wrote: »
There's been some censorship to some of the artwork to make them less lewd. Here's some comparison gifs for your convenience.
The actual models appear to be the same as far as I've seen. There's been other changes but the only notable one was Blue Rose, which was mentioned on the patch notes.
Arcv wrote: »
.. we must all join together and launch a revolution to revoke this madness..
Arcv wrote: »
Lol @ "icing on the cake" .... TBH, I really don't mind the censorship
They probably censor some of the characters
1. Put the game on a appropriate scale/level for all players and for the gaming community in general.
2. Possibly make the game more tolerable to ALL kinds of players.
3. Adding on the 2nd Point, it could probably be a way of balancing the art to appeal more towards "female" players.
- Think about it, would you be comfortable seeing or playing a male character with some bulging muscles and a big [ thing ] .
4. Koreans have a tendency to implement lots of fan service in their games, actually - a lot that characters can sometimes be extremely revealing.
- Yeah they go overboard..
But yeah, I agree with you - we must all join together and launch a revolution to revoke this madness known as censorship!
Anyways, it really isn't a big deal lol....
Tiago93 wrote: »
I found that most female characters have had some sort of change in their profile picture in the selection screen. I would like to know what's the reasoning for doing these changes? Are they so afraid of showing some skin? Also I wonder what changes they made to the in game models, but I found out Celine has a wierd looking white line in her ass, while in the korean version she doesn't?? It's ok to have a game where characters kill each other with guns, swords, magic, etc. But boobs?! no way that's too much for their eyes! crazy right?!