Lost access?

FlemianFlemian
Hyper Universe Rep: 120
in General Chat
I did not by early access, but I got access to the game on 6th of september (thought early access ended) and played on Wednesday and Thursday. I was busy at the weekend, so I wanted to log in as well.

But right now I have lost access to the game with only the Redeem button appears after the launcher installed the patch.

What's up now? :/

Comments

• 001ofMany001ofMany
    Hyper Universe Rep: 375
    having the same issue with the nexon launcher
  • FlemianFlemian
    Tried to reinstall the game and launcher but it still does not let me play. Any official update on the situation?
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,195
    Member, Administrator
    Flemian wrote: »
    Tried to reinstall the game and launcher but it still does not let me play. Any official update on the situation?

Heyo Flemian!

It looks like you managed to get into the Nexon launcher when we were updating it and it granted you access to the game. Unfortunately, this was not intended and was fixed.

As for @001ofMany, I believe you have it on Steam. Until we go F2P, you will have to stick to Steam even though you linked your Nexon account.

Sorry for the inconvenience to both of you!
    001ofMany
  • FlemianFlemian

Heyo Flemian!

It looks like you managed to get into the Nexon launcher when we were updating it and it granted you access to the game. Unfortunately, this was not intended and was fixed.

As for @001ofMany, I believe you have it on Steam. Until we go F2P, you will have to stick to Steam even though you linked your Nexon account.

Err... okey, "thanks", I guess... ? When it will go F2P then? Do you have an ETA or a schedule? Haven't find any trace of it so far.
  • RazielWarmonicRazielWarmonic
    Hyper Universe Rep: 2,195
    Member, Administrator

Heyo Flemian!

Err... okey, "thanks", I guess... ? When it will go F2P then? Do you have an ETA or a schedule? Haven't find any trace of it so far.

We will be out of EA and F2P when we feel the game is polished enough, but we are aiming for before the end of the year!