- Last Active
- January 6, 1977
- Twitter Name
- Personal Quote
- Waiting to play Hyper Universe.........
So I've been suggesting this for awhile so I'll make a thread just for Raz. Since we don't have a release date yet (would be nice) we should have a free to play weekend. This will help people who are on the fence about the game. Of course as I suggest this I believe veteran players should band together and only do customs/ai matches for cubes. I know that sounds lame but as a community we also have to do our part. Now obviously not all veterans are going to this so I humbly request if a f2p weekend happens that veterans solo queue if they absolutely must play regular match. So yea that's it, we all love this game so lets keep doing our part.
(Obviously we want launch ASAP but seeing as we have no official launch date I feel like its a good alternative)
On paper imo the match up is 7-5 in favor of kurenai mostly because of her passive. If you want/or HAVE to 1v1 her you either bait out her skills 1st or go in and try to burst her down. If you engage first and don't lock her down you need to RESET the fight. Make sure you keep distance and move between floors so you don't take damage from her kunai. I wouldn't worry about "building to fight Kurenai" just do your build that works for you but watch how you engage her. Hope this helps, I'm a Blue Rose main and 2 matches away from a 100 wins with Kurenai.
As the title says I wanted to make a neat organized thread of the communities suggestions. If you have a good idea please post it and I'll add it to the list. Suggestions listed are in no specific order. I will be keeping this thread updated often.
1. Go into training mode while in queue.
Central Servers (So east and west aren't split)
3. Different controller in game graphics/prompts.
Show map at Hyper select screen.
5. Ally AI improvement (if someone disconnects)
6. More training mode options (decrease level etc etc)
7. Tower range indicator (Some kind of visual on the ground or something)
8. Boss buffs should drop near the person who last hit rather than random.
9. Record function to test specific set ups (A lot of fighting games have this function and more)
10. Chat filter (so there is less spam in game to make communicating with your team easier)
11. More freedom over controller button configuration (Being able to change the combo button for xbox for an example)
12. Option to disable buying items with a controller (For miss clicks and if you want more buttons freed)
13. Increase the friends list cap or just remove it.
14. Allow 2 users to enter training mode together to test specific things.
Mk2 will only spawn if 2 different tasks are completed. The first is to kill Mk1 seven minutes into the match and Mk2
will spawn at 13 minutes. The 2nd way is to kill Mk1 at 10 minutes and Mk2 will spawn 3 minutes later. Mk2 is it's maximum form and the boss invader is the only one
In terms of meta everything is up in the air right now. As a general suggestion though, you take down towers when you can and have number advantage. You should only kill the boss when its safe, so the loot items don't get stolen.